g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

PL L FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:1 Crystal Palace

Post-match discussion

Sat, 30 September 2023

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Manager has a **** following despite spending feck knows how much and delivering this shite.

Captain and "star player" is comically poor and inconsistent.

4 losses before October.

Finished club.
Managers always seem to get **** following here post saf

Barthez

Only consolation is it’s one more game towards the Glazers realising they have overvalued the club

Dannn411

There is no justifiable basis for starting Rashford or Bruno Fernandes or even Casemiro So why do they keep starting games? If a manager is afraid to drop players because of their names then he is no longer the manager and should be let go.

Appletonred

Can't blame that on the Glazers, this is very much on both the manager and players, absolutely unacceptable on every level.

fps

Of all the post-Fergie seasons, this was not the post-Fergie season I expected to be the worst start to a post-Fergie season.

BorisManUtd

Mount and Dalot were good, others not so much.

Not saying things can't improve but won't be surprised if we're again in our 18/19 or 21/22 season. It's a pattern.

Canucantona20

I think we actually played well.

Kept the pressure on Palace for around 70 minutes, but just didn't score.

Final thirds the issue, I think we miss Antony on the right. Need a run of good form for the forwards and goals will do that.

When Shaw is back and Amrabat is in the midfield a fully fit squad makes us one of the best in the league IMO just need another game or two but I think we're turning a corner.

Ignore the result today there were some good performances and we're not far off it.
Agree, unlucky to not score today. I think Rashford needs to be benched for Martial though.

Pughnichi

Should reward good performances and the team that won well midweek should have started.

STOP REWARDING RUBBISH and throwing in our apparent better players

Rashford. Horrific
Bruno. Bad

I’d even suggest that the moments Martial has been on the pitch this season he’s looked better than Hojlund

Son

We flick the ball around at times so nonchalantly like we are actually a good side. Sideways passes.

We press a bit sure… but we do nothing with the ball and can’t counter. It’s a mess.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This league bores the life out of me sometimes. Opposition score a goal from a very low probability chance and then stick 11 men behind the ball for the rest of the game. Half the teams in the league do this and it’s obviously a valid strategy but it makes the game atrocious to watch. Easier to accept being beaten by a football team in Brighton but to lose to this shite is embarassing.

Widow

I hate this United side. Slow, boring and clueless!

If this is how EtH wants United to play, he needs to give his head a wobble!

OrcaFat

I think we actually played well.

Kept the pressure on Palace for around 70 minutes, but just didn't score.

Final thirds the issue, I think we miss Antony on the right. Need a run of good form for the forwards and goals will do that.

When Shaw is back and Amrabat is in the midfield a fully fit squad makes us one of the best in the league IMO just need another game or two but I think we're turning a corner.

Ignore the result today there were some good performances and we're not far off it.
I agree with this. But, my god, am I miserable just now.

RedIan

dominated the game from start to finish but were completely short of any flair to break down Palaces packed defence. Rashfords form is worrying.
A very tough watch (again)

Sgreddevil

ETH is going to lose his job soon if he persists with favortism and playing sub-par players like Rashford who is not performing. Garnocho created more chances and recoveries than Rashford with less minutes. Rashford should be subbed earlier than Pellistri who did more than him.
The last 2 defensive subs were annoying too because we were chasing game and maintaining lead. Totally senseless subs.

always_hoping

Losing once again at home to a poor Palace side managed by Hodgson. I'm sure even palace are left wondering how they managed to win this afternoon with just 23% possession and passing accuracy of 65%

All on United that defeat, I said at half time the true character of this group of players would be seen 2nd half, to not score nevermind turning it around it woeful. A long hard season ahead now that's the home form from last season has gone to pot.

daveskimufc

I'm annoyed, 1 of the things that worked really well Vs palace mid week was the midfield. Why drop Hannibal. Mount and Fernandes were anonymous

lex talionis

Horrifying performance. The time was set in the first 15 minutes with zombie side-to-side passing with no intent to penetrate into the final third. When you do that you I still confidence in the opponent and set yourself up for defeat.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I feel this season we will be competing with Chelsea for mid-table finish,.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Rash needs a spell on the bench. Bruno and Mount cancel each other out I think.

Injuries are killing us.

Martial might need to start from now on and give young Rasmus a bit of easing in...

Though we were much better second half. Shit that we switched off for their goal.

Praying we get to 40 points and stay up :lol:

Heinzesight

Wet fart of a performance. Just look clueless. Repeat the same shite. Palace are wank too. They just said ‘go on then’ as they know we have no idea how to create clear chances.

Rashford just a body out there, again. Waste of a shirt at the moment.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Absolutely dreadful performance. I knew not to get carried away by midweek because Palace barely tried. A bit of resistance and our attack is clueless.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Time to stop watching United for a while, all I get is angry and pissed off, not go=d for my blood pressure.
Spare a thought for me. I'm at Old Trafford next Saturday for the Brentford game.....

r0663664

Worships Man City
I am done with this club...... I will include ETH as well. When ever has Rashford play well on the right? When?! Rashford needs to be drop!!! His form is affecting this team, he is not scoring or passing. He is selfish and trying too hard and he doesn't deserve to be playing. Mount and Bruno hasn't mesh well, do you think that they will suddenly click? All these ××××ing possession doesn't win you game.

Player Ratings

4.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 207 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 39% Man Utd 2:0 Crystal Palace
  • 18% Man Utd 2:1 Crystal Palace