PL D FA Premier League

Huddersfield Town 1:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 05 May 2019

hp88

Europa League is the level of a lot of our squad.

Given our recent run coupled with how far behind we were in December it’s kind of laughable that it took us this long to be ruled out of top 4
Honestly think we will struggle to win it with the current bunch.

hobbers

Only good news is that these chumps won't be getting near CL football next season, maybe with the exception of Herrera.

Even if the likes of Pogba want out, who the feck is going to pay £100m+ for that? :lol:

Ban

Sack the cnut, he hasn't got a tune out of these lot for a couple of months now.

No different to Jose..... do we really want to give this guy 300m? So he can find a partner for Ashley Young at CB? I have no faith in this guy as a coach. He might know what type of player we should sign in the summer. But that doesn't make him a good football manager.

He passed the audition but failed his probation period. feck him off purely because he doesn't have a style of play besides run fast on the counter. A watered down Man United approach.
And there you have it folks, Ole is a cnut.

Abhinav

The performance was so listless in the 2nd half. No one was brave enough to take the ball and produce something, passing the ball laterally because they didn't want to make a mistake. Jose was right about these players - if only he was not so focused on protecting himself and had dialled down the public comments. These players need to be abandoned and got rid, sick and tired of watching this dross.

Chillosophy

This team and bunch of players is draining the life out of me, I'm getting more and more miserable by the season :lol::keano:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Which of the two sides has just been relegated? You honestly couldn't tell

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Our attack is dogshit. This need to be fixed first. I feel sorry for people that keep prioritizing centerback. You need to learn more about United.

RG 11

Sack the cnut, he hasn't got a tune out of these lot for a couple of months now.

No different to Jose..... do we really want to give this guy 300m? So he can find a partner for Ashley Young at CB? I have no faith in this guy as a coach. He might know what type of player we should sign in the summer. But that doesn't make him a good football manager.

He passed the audition but failed his probation period. feck him off purely because he doesn't have a style of play besides run fast on the counter. A watered down Man United approach.
:rolleyes:

slored1

I would sell everyone bar McTominay, Romero, Lindelof and Pogba. The rest can feck off, Ole and Woodward included.

Roger777

Need to go out and walk the dog. Have to take my Utd shirt off first otherwise I’ll be followed by a woman shouting shame at me
:lol:

Well if she gives you a hug and tells you everything will be fine, tell her she's a lying cow :rolleyes:

OrangeRed

On another note, how is kicking a bottle worse then destroying property making the game pause for like 6 minutes?

maverickjesus

Shaw looked played like he went on a massive session last night and woke up this morning in a cold sweat.

RedAlways78

Disgusted.

Europa league next season!!! Do we even deserve that?

We are pathetic :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Don’t want to hear about how they are a great bunch of lads.

Don’t want to hear about how Huddersfield worked hard for it.

Don’t want to hear about SAF or any more stories of the good old days.

We want to hear how you are going to fix it.
Can't argue with any of that.

Skip to my Lou

Im lost for words. This is a new low for me. How and when can we turn this around, cause this is sucking all the joy out of football for me.

ken11

One person I'd love to see gone is Ed Woodward. He's the only constant during our period of post-Fergie dross.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This group of players are an utter disgrace to the club.

There isn't a single one of them I would keep.

I would rather watch a bunch of hard working journeymen putting in some effort every week than continue watching this shower of shit.

It has no spine, literally or figuratively, what should be the strongest part of ANY team is completely absent from our side.

No reliable first choice center halves, total absence of quality in midfield of any kind, be it ability on the ball, strength, aerial ability or leadership, and total non entities up front.

Every single one of them needs to be fecked off, cut loose and binned.

Last edited:

HailtotheKing

He has to take some blame too, kept playing same system when it's not working.
Fair enough, but its not like we played badly all game. It's like Gary said, this team isn't just capable of turning it on off per match, it does it throughout a game. Spells of very good, bad, ok, terrible and back to good again, all in the space of 90 mins. How do you manage that? That's surely not tactics, that's players more than anything.
You can see it yourself. Look at the sudden transformation when Chong and Herrera came on. The sudden injection of energy to everyone. Its shocking that we can try so little. Place looks absolutely split apart. We're in a right old mess. Or to put it another way a right ole mess!

abailey123

I can’t wait until the 13th May so we can put this season behind us. These players have thrown Manager after Manager under the bus and got away with it. They’re a bunch of spineless cowards and 90 percent of them aren’t fit to wear the shirt. There was really only McTominay and Chong today who shown any fight what so ever. Play those who want to wear the shirt on Sunday.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Apparently Huddersfield lost their last 8 league games, and conceded about 24 goals.
We scored 1 goal against them. ;)

stubie

I actually hate this team more than I could ever hate Liverpool!

Stookie

Nurse bell end
What a horrible weekend. First the dippers, then this utter shitshow. Oh and Higgins got through to the snooker world finals....urgh. You just know Leicester are take points of City to round it off.

Player Ratings

3.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 404 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Huddersfield win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 20% Huddersfield 0:2 Man Utd
  • 14% Huddersfield 1:2 Man Utd