Post-match discussion

Sun, 24 October 2021

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I think Ole will resign.

If he doesn't, he'll be sacked.

Either way, that was his last match in charge.
Well let's see what happens.
While it is definitely time for a change, it would not surprise me if he is given a vote of confidence....

Marcus

Ole looks finished. It was fun for his first games as interim manager. After that, it's been riding our luck really.

el3mel

Our biggest ever humiliation in recent history. Far, far worse than the two 6-1s. I don't remember the last time I felt that embarrassed.

Red_toad

When AWB was probably our best outfield player, that shows how dire that performance was. I’m at a loss as to how we come back from this. Team just undisciplined and zero structure, how are Ole and co going to get the players to play and stick to a system?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Good to see some class by our fans. OGS has always had class aswell. But we all know that he has to go. Nothing more to it really. He tried, and he has actually done a really good job in many areas, but he simply doesnt have what it takes to take us further. Its that simple really.
Exactly, it’s over for him now, he’s tried his best and had some good moments. Time to move on now.

Roboc7

Has to go, worry about who replacement is later. He’s done and this isn’t going to get better.

Shiva87

Ole out now. I'm done. Can't deal with this anymore.

The whole team selection and tactics were just wrong. Ole is overly loyal to his favourite XI and that should be the end of this. He hasn't given anyone else a chance, and that should be the end of his tenure.

Every game that he stays now is just delaying the inevitable.

Mr.Kaya

I think Ole is done now.

Felt sorry for him out there
Same. Cant imagine whats going through his head after this, he definetly won't be able to sleep for at least a day or two...Feel sorry for him as well, the pressure being a Man United manager is immense.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
TBH if this means we get a quality manager in i'm happy

Kristian S

Absolute tactical masterclass by Ole. It would have been 10-0 if it wasn't for him.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Why this negativity after 9 games ? We are only 5 points off top 4 . How can you blame Ole for what players are doing during the game? We should have signed a DM and support him for another transfer window. It's the glazers who is spoiling the club. Glad, Ed is going though.

Fecking Martial and Pogba. They are the biggest bottlers I have ever seen at the club. Just get them out and sign someone worthy to play for the shirt.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Only tiny positive is that we saw out that last half hour without making it an all time premier league home defeat record.
Honestly mate, it looked to me like Liverpool simply took their foot off the gas, perhaps with their midweek CL game in mind.

No Love

Getting results against your fiercest rivals is an ego thing anyway.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Ole probably “ Game of fine margins, Bruno scores and it could have been different. Need to run more”

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There is no way Ole is going to survive as United manager - it is just a matter of time: Will they wait until we are going to meet easier teams, or are they going to fire him now?

Next manager? Erik Ten Hag from Ajax, Zidane or Conte. I hate Conte, but he is free now and is a realistic guess
From recent history we go for managers out of contract, so I'd get money on Conte.

I would hope that he's been sounded out already.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Our biggest ever humiliation in recent history. Far, far worse than the two 6-1s. I don't remember the last time I felt that embarrassed.
Both of those had some mitigating circumstances. Tbh, the Spurs one didnt' really bother me given the absolute thunderc*nt actions that led to the early red.

This is bad. But, silver lining - I STILL believe there's a hell of a squad here and a top manager could do something genuinely impressive with it.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
The RMC Sport (French) channel is treating that like a great tragedy. No one is smiling. Even freaking Petit.

mancan92

Just leaving the game. Most people in the Stretford end singing till the end but no one applauded Ole into the tunnel. Most people saying this is the worst they have ever seen a United team play. Ole has to get fired it's a simple as that. One of the worst performances of our worst performances ever

Fts 74

Wow I cannot remember a performance as bad as that.

What has happened to the defending this season absolutely devastated at what I've just witnessed.

No way ole survives this I actually felt sorry for him walking off.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
This is beyond football now. It's about his manhood and legacy (as a player). He has to resign.

Ixion

I'm surprised so many fans were still backing Ole despite all the evidence that has been staring us in the face. I don't think most can deny the obvious now.

Player Ratings

2.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 424 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Man Utd 1:3 Liverpool
  • 14% Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool