PL W FA Premier League

Manchester City 2:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 07 April 2018

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
fecking get the feck in!!!! What a second half. Brilliant after possibly the worst half of the season. Sanchez was class, pogba was class, herrera class. Get the feck in. So pumped

Greck

Pogba's MOTM. Wasn't the best over 90mins but inspiring the comeback counts for a lot

borrays

I'm exhausted! :devil::devil::devil:
To win 3-2 after going down 0-2 is always majestic!

jeff_goldblum

Not gonna make a difference to the league table but that was perhaps the definitive game of the post-Ferguson era so far.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
My word. You really don't get that kind of thing happening in any other sport. I'm a bit speechless.

Shamshi

Bahahahahahaha City........wait wait Bahahahahaha!!!!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Btw I was totally ready to make a Mourinho out thread.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Superb 2nd half performance but still some very big decisions to be made in the summer.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Suck it Martin Tyler!! Well done Mourinho and the players. Still got plenty of work to do but with that kinda fight and desire on a consistent basis we will be back on our perch soon. Come on United!!

Siorac

Absolute proper fecking derby. What a win. What a game. We fecking had a go at 2-0 down and played like Manchester United are supposed to.

fecking incredible win.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We were lucky we were only 2-0 down at half time, but we showed great character to comeback in the second half. This might be the turning point for United for great thing to come next season.

slored1

My favourite win in this season. After a coward first half performance, we showed some character. Sensational stuff!

Andersons Dietician

Love to know what Jose said at half time. Different team in the 2nd half.

Kinda felt like the luck would be with us after Ashley’s first 10 minutes. Also him getting that foul when Sterling binned him, but even more so after his tackle on Aguero. That was just shocking.

Proper Darby game tho.

Sterling shocking finishing also. Could have easily had a hatrick.

El Zoido

Get the feck in. Immense second half performance.

Also won me £220 cause I backed us to win at 22/1. :D

Fair play to Mourinho - the fans don't have much confidence in this team and rightly thought it was over. But he's instilled some spirit in there

Big result moving forward, hopefully removing some of the fear-factor around this City team.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I could have killed the lot of them after that first half, now i'm considering getting a Pogba tattoo and calling my first child Chrissy Smalls.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
First team to beat City at home in 16 months. Breathtaking game which was a tale of two halves. Bloody brilliant.

Credit to Mourinho and the players.
Indeed.
And tbh, it was going to need Jose and MUFC to do this.
Next season the same thing will apply. For MCFC to lose the title, MUFC will need to beat them. I can't see any other team being able to beat MCFC to the title next season.

The character of our team is good.
We came back against CFC.
We came back 2-0, against CP and thought that was something special.
Now we came back 2-3, against MCFC, the best team in league against the best manager in the World (according to some).

The confidence in our team (and fans) should be high, knowing that even 2-0 down, we can still come back and win.

lewwoo

Pep making a point of whispering and cuddling Pogba knowing the cameras will be on him the prick

Wal2Fra

Biggest game in their pathetic plastic history! What a 2nd half performance! De Gea is just a god! Nobody else makes that save! GET THE FUCCCCCKKKKKKK IN!

AngliaRed

Get the feck in!!!

Thats how derby days should be!

Completely different team 2nd half!

Lets get the job done at Wembley!

caid

Loved the 2nd half. Loved the gamesmanship and bullshit - has to be done against City, its too big an advantage to just give them. Love Herrera, how many yellows did City players get from him? And theres probably thousands of people with egg on their faces I can laugh at after first half.
I dont know how city manage to put out a team every week with the sheer number of fouls they give away. They dont even try to defend unless they have most of their team behind the ball.

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
They wanted the clowns!?

Huge victory. Undeserved for sure, but at City away you need some luck. Great game of mental strength from the team.

Jack - City Fan

Supports
Man City
Great game, definition of game of 2 halves. All the talk will be about Pogba but Sanchez and Herrera looked like totally different players in the second half. The whole United team wanted the ball whereas in the 1st half they looked scared of it.

We were shellshocked by the 2 goals and had a couple of big chances after the changes overall think it was a close game. United got a little lucky with a couple of decisions (I'm looking at you Ashley Young) and frankly I'm surprised either team finished with 11 men on the pitch.

I'd be gutted if it were a game for the title but overall just nice to see a fiery derby again.

P.S if United somehow win the league from here this'll probably go down as one of the greatest derby wins of all time, if that happens though I'd blame it on more than just this game.

meamth

That was magical. Say whatever you want about the current United side, but I fell in love with this team again.

Bring it on next season.

Man of the Match

Paul Pogba image Paul Pogba 78% of 868 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 554 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Man City win