PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:0 Watford

Post-match discussion

Sat, 26 February 2022

I’m loving my life

Miserable day. I think we’re sleepwalking to the end of the season with these players. Massive overhaul needed, and the choice of manager is the most important I can ever remember after 35 years of supporting this team. We have to get it right

abailey123

Top 4 well and truly gone now.
Created enough chances but we’re absolutely rudderless in front of goal.

Chicharo

Sack Ole! Oh, wait...
We're shit, simple as that. Waiting for another smack in the face from Citeh and Liverpool (possibly from Athleti as well)so that we can end this nightmarish season

Judas

Open to offers
Arguably the worst result of the season. Utterly disagraceful to not win that. If we get top 4 with these sort of shambolic shite performances, it shows you how bad the PL truly is. We don't deserve it.

r0663664

Worships Man City
We should be out of sight in the 1st half. I can't believe none of our players put on their shooting boots. Oh my Ronaldo was bad, he should go to MLS or Saudi Arabia for money and marketing. Ronaldo is done. It is time to retire, you have achieved so much. Rashford??? Non-existent!!!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Absolute shite. If you want to give yourselves a hernia look at the pile of fixtures this year in which we have just throw points away; whether it's through stupid goals given away, poor disjointed attacking or abysmal finishing.

MichaelRed

Damn. Should have buried them. Didn't think the ref shafting us out of 3 penalties would matter tbh, thought we'd still batter them. Ronaldo was great for 70 minutes & so poor at the end but he's going to keep tiring late on now that he has to play every minute of every game. Really stupid of us to let Martial go on loan with what happened with Greenwood & with Cavani being eternally injured.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Stupidly. From top to bottom. Lazy. Unintelligent. They should all should all be ashamed of themselves.

Jacob

I want to pin this on Rangnick but how many sitters did we miss?!

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
City away, Tottenham home, Liverpool away, Leicester home, stretch of matches interrupted by Atletico Madrid at home inbetween the Tottenham and Liverpool clash.

Arsenal 2 points behind, 3 games in hand, West Ham 5 behind with 1 game in hand, Tottenham 5 behind with 2 games in hand.

We genuinely cannot afford to drop a lot more points now.

edgecutter

To be honest we probably need this. Some serious questions about a number of players and I think we need a massive clear out this summer. With no CL that will become an easier task.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Terrific performance bar the goals. Should have been 3-0 up by 20 minutes if we had taken our chances. Should have had at least one penalty as well.

Hester_manc

Ronaldo is done at this level. He is a huge problem for us. I know Rashford is not playing at his best now, but he should start instead of Ronaldo. At least Rashford can run and is willing to tackle. Ronaldo is doing nothing.

SuperiorXI

We have too many flair players and not enough clinical ones. Ronaldo is our most reliable goal scorer but is way off form and Cavani... who knows where he is. The rest of our players don't have the strikers instincts to get the goal.

macheda14

Ronaldo is done at this level. He is a huge problem for us. I know Rashford is not playing at his best now, but he should start instead of Ronaldo. At least Rashford can run and is willing to tackle. Ronaldo is doing nothing.
If you’ve watched Rashfords recent performances he hasn’t even been doing that.

edgecutter

Sack Ole! Oh, wait...
We're shit, simple as that. Waiting for another smack in the face from Citeh and Liverpool (possibly from Athleti as well)so that we can end this nightmarish season
The same Ole that got hammered 4-1 by Watford??????

RedIan

Frustrated very one side game. Ronaldo looked well off. Pogba looked done in at 60 minutes. Jogging mode.
matic was our best player and should have stayed on.. Rashford crap as per.

top 4 looking unlikely unless arsenal self destruct.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
For most of the game it looked like we did everything right except the finish. Some very good build up, but absolutely dogshit at the final moment. Those last 15 minutes were painful though. No idea what to do.

Big fan of Sancho lately, but he slowed everything down by taking too much touches, or trying to.

Matic was key to our good build up. His passing was wonderful today.

Superunknown

Couldn't shoot or score to save their lives today. Utter drivel. Have to be putting teams like this away. I'm not going to listen to their excuses or their social media comments after. You can't excuse a lacklustre attacking performance like that.

Rashford did nothing when he came on. Ronaldo was so very disappointing. Two attacking players right there who need to be offering so much more. Unfortunately, Bruno was also very bad today. Have to perform.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, this was immensely frustrating but after the Assnal win against the puppies, our top 4 hopes are done, I think, unless we pull off some great results against the top, top teams.

And we won't do that with Bruno being unable to keep possession or his head and Ronaldo doing his best pensioner impersonation.

We are an EL team and we will be in the right place next season.

wolvored

Was decent up to putting the ball in the net, but racked off doing that. Elanga MOTM. Ronaldo Fernandes so profligate in front of goal. Whats the point even picking Rashford as sub when he offers absolutely nothing. They ought to give him a month off and say sort yourself out.

the hea

Played well but let down by our attackers yet again. I'm losing track of how many points we have lost because of these half arsed so called super stars.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This season =
Shit in defence with Ole.
Shit in attack with Rangnick.

Player Ratings

5.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 190 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win