PL W FA Premier League

West Ham United 1:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 19 September 2021

Djemba-Djemba

Fair play to Lingard.

I'm very critical of him but that was an amazing goal.

That fecking cnut Atkinson will be gutted. He tried his best to get West Ham a point.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Good performance for the first 17 minutes. After that we were as laboured and purposeless as so often. Glad Antonio wasn't playing today.

So happy for Dave.

Amarsdd

De Gea basically stopped a daylight robbery led by Atkinson and VAR!! Feck yeah!

Real Name

Huge win, absolutely huge. We deserved this.
Justice in the end, should have had a penalty in the other end and then Dave saved theirs. We were lucky Moyes made a daft decision giving Noble a pen.
Not to mention Ronaldo should have had one more pen maybe.

Ronaldo, what to say about him, what an ace, what a star, we needed that, guy who'll be in a right place in a right time for those tap ins. Not only that but I like how he contributes to gameplay, he's definitely not just sitting in the box.

I like how our midfield used the ball, it was really clean with accurate passes, no panic whatsoever. Fred was pretty good, so was McT and its great how Pogba made few runs between their 2, 3 players few times, it was near impossible for the to get the ball of him.

Our general play upfront was solid, we tried and tried to find an opening and deserved the result in the end.
What a goal by Lingard, so glad for him really, especially after the Young boys debacle.

Its in games like this you win the championship.

I'm so chuffed about this result. :)

RedDevilRoshi

Well, what a fun last 5 mins that was! :)

Delighted for Jesse to win the game for us after his huge feck up in Switzerland on Tuesday. Even sweeter it came again West Ham out of all teams :lol:

What a brilliant save by Dave. I went absolutely wild when he saved that pen considering his record from saving pens isn’t the greatest

Toad

So pleased with this. Deserved the win and Dave deserved that for his recent form.

BlackBen

Feck you Atkinson , bent cnut.
De God. Ronaldo and Messe in one team. :drool:

Come on United:devil::devil:

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
Toronto FC!
The first pen you can argue that its not.. the second is undeniable though. Terrible job by ref today.

Swiftm93

Seems like I am the only one not seeing the penalty for Ronaldo? For me he clearly dives before the tackle.

Overall lovely game, so happy for Lingard!

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Absolutely disgraceful refereeing! Stonewall Ronaldo penalty not given only to then concede a penalty ourselves. Fuming with that absolute shitshow from the officials.

DAVID DE GEA YOU FECKING BEAUTY! :devil:

Last edited:

Jericho

De Gea and Lingard, felt like the owed us something after recent seasons. Cheers lads!

Tony247

Ronaldo and Bruno were excellent. Greenwood was very good. Lingard the x-factor! wow who would have thought that? AWB and Shaw both slowed us down. Maguire had many brainfarts. Varane except couple of occassions very good. Pogba had a bad game.

Overall we are so slow in build up, don't understand why? Is that by instruction?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Incredible drama, fecking massive win

Dominated for most of the game but we did go flat in the 2nd half.

How anyone cannot be delighted for Lingard, but also DDG who not only looks back to his best but has shown he can save a penalty at last too

Superunknown

Second half was just passing everyone by until Lingard got the goal. Worthy of a match winner. Well done to him.
Overall, getting the three points was important, no matter how hard or difficult it was. The penalty save from de Gea was brilliant! Should give us a massive boost now.

On the other hand, thought the referee and VAR were taking the absolute piss today. Denied at least one penalty.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Individual brilliance by Ronaldo and de Gea and a horribly taken penalty save the day. OGS is quite the lucky man to have somebody of Ronaldo's quality in the team. He does so much work of his own. It's incredible to watch him, even at this age. I don't think we'll see a player who combines so many qualities and produces for such a long time for a while.

Lingard, well, he should enjoy his moment.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was already resigned to the draw. Great top see DeGea back to his best. Hope that keeps the caf off his back for a while....

eire-red

A day of redemption for Lingard, and DDG banishing some demons also.

Good win, still not convincing though.

OverratedOpinion

We have been robbed a 4-0 win due to an unlucky deflection and an appalling performance from the Referee and VAR officials.

Decent performance, I thought Greenwood was excellent.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Great result in the end, delighted for Ole too! After all the grief he got for his subs against Young Boys, great to see the subs be the difference today!

West Ham sat deep, were very compact and difficult to break down but we got the 3 points despite the ref decisions going against us.

Mega please for Jesse too, cracking goal!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Was absolutely delighted for Jesse after midweek and him having earned a shot. Was just as happy for De Gea after the Europa League.

That felt like a match that a title-winning team needed to seize. Very pleased for the boys.

First game at Old Trafford for me for the rematch on Wednesday!

Player Ratings

6.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 426 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Ham win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 28% West Ham 1:2 Man Utd
  • 15% West Ham 0:2 Man Utd