Posts that were actually made on the day we beat Roma 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I actually wouldn’t mind people getting lifetime ban if they posts more than 3 negative posts per day. Because it’s ruining the fun of this forum imo. Does this people have no shame? Or do they keep posting like normal after this win? Shocking stuff from ”full members”..

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Hilarious :lol: maybe people can learn not to get completely hysterical at half time?

TsuWave

team gets criticised when poor and praised when doing well

the horror

Monks_United

You dont have to qoute to remind others. Most of us are not fans of Ole's work and I dont think anyone would change his mind after comeback tonight. I already wrote, the result never was an issue, it is the football we play. To be honest, our second half is the best I have ever seen of Ole this season beside the Spurs 2nd half and these are in total 90 min in the entire season were we dominated the game.
Still at it then 10/10 for consistency. Not knee jerk then just a moaner

I actually wouldn’t mind people getting lifetime ban of they posts more than 3 negative posts per day. Because it’s ruining the fun of this forum imo. Does this people have no shame? Or do they keep posting like normal after this win? Shocking stuff from ”full members”..
whether that’s the right approach, I don’t quite know? But the negativity on here brings down the entire forum. Clearly it’s not everyone, but some depressing cnuts who just should feck off and go and listen to death metal in their mums basement.

Crustanoid

The plastic clubs genuinely need to recruit more idiots to add to their 46 (combined between Chelsea, City and PSG) fans. These muppets would be doing them a favour by switching allegiances. Go away. We don't need you.

Swedish_Plumber

It's a second rate competition in which we are seeing our biggest rivals win the real big one that will cement their legacy while we are stuck in circles under Ole.

We'll win it but it wasn't a massive success for everyone when Mourinho won it so what's the difference with Ole?

We should be aiming for CL's and Premier League's....like what we use to be like
Cmon now. Gotta celebrate your victories. You telling me you’re gonna switch the tv off and go to bed in a grump should we win the final?
We could always be watching city win the CL whilst having no hope of a trophy? Is that what you’d prefer?

Fingeredmouse

You dont have to qoute to remind others. Most of us are not fans of Ole's work and I dont think anyone would change his mind after comeback tonight. I already wrote, the result never was an issue, it is the football we play. To be honest, our second half is the best I have ever seen of Ole this season beside the Spurs 2nd half and these are in total 90 min in the entire season were we dominated the game.
The total 90 minutes that we dominated all season? Are you taking the piss?

Monks_United

It's a second rate competition in which we are seeing our biggest rivals win the real big one that will cement their legacy while we are stuck in circles under Ole.

We'll win it but it wasn't a massive success for everyone when Mourinho won it so what's the difference with Ole?

We should be aiming for CL's and Premier League's....like what we use to be like

You honestly don't see the difference between this team and any of the ones in the last 8 years ? Blimey !

jamesjimmybyrondean

This lesson should have been learnt a while back this season. We don't lose in the first half. How can anyone that has watched us this season think we've lost. So impatient

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
*Punches air for not making the cut in OP and holding off the rant till FT

cyberman

team gets criticised when poor and praised when doing well

the horror
Its the over the top, sweeping statements thats the problem though. That wasnt criticism, that was leaping on confirmation bias.

Wayne's World

Cmon now. Gotta celebrate your victories. You telling me you’re gonna switch the tv off and go to bed in a grump should we win the final?
We could always be watching city win the CL whilst having no hope of a trophy? Is that what you’d prefer?
No I'll be happy when we win of course, especially If we beat Arsenal in the final but for me personally. This team is capable of winning the big prizes.

Think we missed out on massive opportunity of winning the CL this season, there is noway every team in Europe can be as bad as they have been this season

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Not gonna lie, they had us in the first half.
But they didn't. The first time they got the ball in the box they got gifted a penalty, then they scored with thier only other meaningful attack. We had more ball, more chances, more possession in thier half. Going in 2-1 down really didn't reflect that first half.

Dan_F

Reporter: Ole do you think that it’s job done?

Ole: No, but I think that it’s a good job done.

how can you not love this bloke :lol:
He genuinely looked so happy when he got that one liner out.

Status
Not open for further replies.