Potential full back signings

ForestRGoinUp

Probably the least of our priorities. IMO Shaw needs competition and it doesn't need to be Grimaldo or Chilwell.
Well it certainly doesn’t need to be right footed players Young and Dalot. We all know that if no new LBs come in Young will be playing there. As much a priority as CB for me.

bucky

Well it certainly doesn’t need to be right footed players Young and Dalot. We all know that if no new LBs come in Young will be playing there. As much a priority as CB for me.
I don't disagree, but I am not sure whether a lot on here or at United think like that. It's only a matter of time before he gets injured again IMO, unless he puts in the work he's put in previously (summer 2015).

Agreed, that's why I was quite happy with the Firpo links.
I am hoping for Aaron Martin from Mainz. Shouldn't be that expensive and is playing for Spain's under 21s.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I don't disagree, but I am not sure whether a lot on here or at United think like that. It's only a matter of time before he gets injured again IMO, unless he puts in the work he's put in previously (summer 2015).

I am hoping for Aaron Martin from Mainz. Shouldn't be that expensive and is playing for Spain's under 21s.
Yeah, he was OK the other night against Italy - not the best game to judge it on though. What's he like?

bucky

Yeah, he was OK the other night against Italy - not the best game to judge it on though. What's he like?
Allround he's quite good IMO. Decent passer of the ball, defensively sound, good cross on him, can dribble and is creative. He was disappointing against Italy though.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
You mean the season he had a major injury?

Hammer_st

I still think Max Aarons and Luis Felipe would be the best option.
Max Aarons in my opinion a biggest Talent then AWB and much cheaper.
Luis Felipe for free as back-up for Shaw.
And we would have a lot money for other positions.