Pre-season friendly Wigan - Manchester United

Yagami

Good post resistant
So exciting! It feels like this years off season has gone by much quicker than lasts, but, then again, we've had a FA Cup final and the Euros this year which probably made it feel quicker.

I hope the likes of Januzaj, Varela, Lingard, CBJ, Keane, etc do well if given the opportunity and show José why they're worth keeping around.

Oh, and the best part is Shaw's return! :drool:

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Interesting to see the formation and the style of play we will go with for this one. Although the latter I do not think will change too much until the season fully starts.

EireLemon

A United match at least every week from now till the start of the season. Hoping for a few goals tomorrow :P

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can someone PM me a river? For some idiotic reason, we football fans can't get MUTV over here. Thanks in advance!

Bwuk

1-0

Nick Powell to score a last minute winner.

Jambo037

Caved in and re-subscribed to MUTV just for the pre season games. God I am desperate for club football!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I expect us to field 2x45 minute teams:

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Bailly, Shaw, Carrick, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Mata, Memphis, Wilson would probably be my first 11.

Viggers

Any way to watch this without MUTV? Don't mind if it isn't live but I don't even have sky so MUTV is a no-go

nevillestache

I cancelled MUTV last year because I wasn't even watching the U21's or U18's and LVG killed my enthusiasm for any match "highlights". Not sure I can justify subscribing again but getting a little tempted :-/

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
And recently there's been threads where we get pages and pages of "PM me a steam please", it's annoying as feck.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
And recently there's been threads where we get pages and pages of "PM me a steam please", it's annoying as feck.
For pressers that people want to see live I can understand it to a degree. But for games it is just silly, probably the biggest forum in the world has a section dedicated specifically for web browser streams and ACE Player streams and people still need to ask here.

Viggers

Hoping to see a bunch of youth get there chance today. Main reason to watch the pre-season imo is to see the players you don't see too often and to get an idea of who is up and coming! Also hoping to see Bailly and Miki ofc, but also Januzaj and perriera and wilson.

LouisDanGaal

Don't really mind who plays just looking to see pacey transitions and counter-attacks too. RISK AND TEMPO.

Fully Fledged

Just read somewhere wilshere is back in training for arsenal. If that's the case I also expect our english players to be back this weekend. Just like ibra these guys need to get back asap. Their vacation shouldn't be more than 3 weeks after how much money they make.
Jose has already said the English contingent won't play in China. So not playing until Sweden at the earliest.

Philosophobic

Formerly known as united4eva
Actually really excited to see Wilson and Keane get a run at it for, what will likely be, 45 minutes each. Usually they don't get much of a chance when the other boys are around. Chance to stamp their impressions on Mourinho. Also hope Januzaj, Memphis, Periera are able to impress early on.

ottosec

Looking forward seeing the new guys, Tuanzebe and where TFM will play.