Pre-Season games 2014/15

Brightonian

Classic from Joyce.3 strikers on the bench and no striker on the field! #JoyceForSpainNationalTeam
I'm sure if Wilson was fully fit he'd be starting, but he's coming back from a problem isn't he? Fletcher a bit inexperienced? As for Henriquez, I'm just not a fan, but I don't want to get into that here.

So it's fine by me... as long as we win! :D

khoazany

I'm sure if Wilson was fully fit he'd be starting, but he's coming back from a problem isn't he? Fletcher a bit inexperienced? As for Henriquez, I'm just not a fan, but I don't want to get into that here.

So it's fine by me... as long as we win! :D
Might be just rotating.Loads of subs in the second half as usual.

hebegebe

I'm sure I read we are are playing City at Hyde next month, can anyone confirm?

FromTheBench

Will be a interesting season for Harrop.

Hopefully is at least one of the main U21 players by the seasons end.

Brightonian

Will be a interesting season for Harrop.

Hopefully is at least one of the main U21 players by the seasons end.
Unfortunately with the state of youth competitions at the moment it has more to do with how well we organise ourselves regarding loans and things than his own performances. Both Lingard and Lawrence will either need to win promotion or get loans if Harrop is going to be a regular first choice. After all Janko and Pereira pretty much have the RW and #10 positions stitched up.

For all the pretty insurmountable obstacles in the way of a B-league, you can see why some people are so desperate to see one introduced. Look at the sheer volume of talent teams like Chelsea and United are producing at the moment against the backdrop of the 'not enough good English players available' complaints around the national side.