Television Preacher (AMC)

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Was really confused as I thought the series finale was a little limp, Humperdoo and Harry Connick Jr's reported demised apart, then I realised that this series is 16 episodes long - not 10 like the first :D
Is it? I thought it was the finale too :lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I really like the inclusion of this new Faith Agency thing, their leader is a great villain.

Drifter

American
Great to have it back. Watched the two episodes and it as a sort of Get Out vibe about it.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Jody is all wrong, as is Jesse's relationship to them all. Add to that TC hasn't tried to stick his dick in anything.

Gambit

Two episodes in and TC still hasn't molested any cakes, beer bottles or fish. Not even a pretty looking German Shepard.

Drifter

American
Something does seem off about this season. And that vampire storyline. Why?

Gambit

It started playing up on him after he dealt with the saint. He just kept quiet about it for a while.

Gambit

Anyone care to explain how Satan can die?
The saint of killers guns were forged from the angel of deaths sword. They will never miss. The hammer will never fall on an empty chamber or misfire. He can kill anything and Satan for all the grandstanding is nothing more than an angel.

The Firestarter

The saint of killers guns were forged from the angel of deaths sword. They will never miss. The hammer will never fall on an empty chamber or misfire. He can kill anything and Satan for all the grandstanding is nothing more than an angel.
So in this universe there is a real death with no after life, or something else? I have read no comics, only watched the TV series.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Just woke up to a nice surprise. Season 4 eps 1 and 2.
Great news after just finishing The Boys yesterday.

Drifter

American
Guess nobody is watching this anymore. Been a poor season so far with the plot all over the place. Just feels like a show on it's last legs.

Gambit

I've been watching it. Just not worked, they deviated form the source material to much and have just grabbed little highlights. If they'd have just done the story in the comics without making everything ridiculous with proper adult themes instead of this childish handling of some of the subject matter ( which the comic also did comedy just as great) they would have had a classic. Problem is now it's been done and no one will want to do it justice. It works with the Boys as that is totally over the top.The deeper themes in the Preacher source material has been completely lost.