Predict Man Utd's deadline day deals.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
If FDJ happens somehow, there would be no excuse not to get top 4.

TheReligion

Abusive
I’m pretty confident we will not do anything big.

We have targeted the right kind of players this summer in profile and character. I don’t see anyone fitting the bill coming up this late.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
If FDJ happens somehow, there would be no excuse not to get top 4.
except for the fact that at least four teams, who have also strengthened (and in most cases more than us) will finish above us. we need a centre forward

RedBanker

I love you Ole
except for the fact that at least four teams, who have also strengthened (and in most cases more than us) will finish above us. we need a centre forward
If we needed one, why didn't we act accordingly. The buck stops somewhere does it not? Anyway I am counting on ETH to be the best manager ability wise post SAF. Let's see how far we progress this season.

OrcaFat

Or a top-6 finish with a Europa League Final to play. Not sure if people will have the nerve to watch that, though. :wenger:
Top 4 is minimum if we get FDJ. I would be very confident of it. I think we can get within respectable distance of top. But it’s fantasy; we won’t get him, surely.

Crashoutcassius

Think we are done. Only chance is if Ronaldo moves which is a real long shot I think. I would love it though even if I have him in fantasy draft league