Predict Man Utd's deadline day deals.

croadyman

It’ll be Antony Dubravka and maybe Depay, no way we buy another midfielder
Yeah we are making do in that area until at least January, more likely next summer. What about Dembele instead of Depay as he's a proper striker.

userman

Deadline day and/or remaining days..

In:
GK - Dubravka
RB - loan player (maybe Dest)
RW - Antony

Out:
Diallo - loan
AWB - sale
Tuanzebe - loan
Williams - loan

If Ronaldo leaves we’ll bring in Dembele from Lyon.

Erik the Red

Can people please stop believing the FDJ stalled over money. It. Did. Not.
Barcelona wanted him to reduce wages or if not then to leave, now they have sorted out their levers to register all the new players, they are in less of a rush and can mess him around until January and try again to force him to reduce wages or leave. I'm sure that De Jong told Utd he would come if Barcelona made good all his deferred wages, but they won't.

colombianmancunian

Yeah we are making do in that area until at least January, more likely next summer. What about Dembele instead of Depay as he's a proper striker.
Ousmane Dembele? Are you mad? He is a crock, lacks end product, runs like a headless chicken without aim… most overrated player ever

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
In: Dubravka & Antony

Dreaming of adding De Jong and Osimhen to that list and we would have a great team.

DDG
Dalot Varane Martinez Malacia
Casamiro De Jong
Antony Bruno Sancho
Osimhen

OrcaFat

Barcelona wanted him to reduce wages or if not then to leave, now they have sorted out their levers to register all the new players, they are in less of a rush and can mess him around until January and try again to force him to reduce wages or leave. I'm sure that De Jong told Utd he would come if Barcelona made good all his deferred wages, but they won't.
I agree. God knows how it helps Barca to feck about like this. They know he won’t take a cut and they know he won’t leave if they don’t pay what they owe him. They must have their reasons but I can’t see what they are.

Baxquux

OUT
Ronaldo (Loan)
Amad (Loan)
Chong
Williams
Wan Bissaka (Loan to buy)

IN
Moussa Dembele
Dest

Someone

Something
After Antony and Dubravka we'll only be going for a cheap striker option. Not clear for me if that is depends on Ronaldo leaving or not. But considering the spending so far I'd say we won't sign anyone else if Ronaldo stays.

leontas

Don’t think we sign anyone else unless we move some players on.

BorisManUtd

Dubravka and Antony done already so there won't be anymore incomings probably, perhaps Depay if Ronaldo is to leave which seems unlikely atm.

Drifter

American
Think we will try for a right back and maybe another striker

Alemar

Many rumours of our transfer activity being ended with Antony and Dubravka. Hope not, though - we still need 3 more players

AndySmith1990

I think the best we can hope for is Ronaldo leaving and we bring in a cheap forward, someone like Depay. No chance of anymore expensive signings

the_cliff

Only way I see us realistically signing another player is if Ronaldo leaves.

Then it would probably be Depay In Ronaldo Out.

Some youngsters will go out on loan as well.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think that's it.
The illogical part of me stills likes to believe we get de jong but it's unlikely.

Norris Cole

Think we will get a striker. A proper curveball.
There must have been something in the Arnautavic rumours. We have Antony but they are such different players, it makes me think ETH wants another Striker.
When Martial is out we have an aged CR7 and Rashford who just isn't a number 9.

Wouldn't be surprised if we went for a 30+ striker on a short term deal.
Zapata from Atalanta is a beast, but not sure what his contract situation is.

ThanksBoss26

Ins are done after Antony and Dubravka I think unless Ronaldo goes.

Chong and Garner to depart. Possibly Tuanzebe too.

BlackBen

With the signings of Antony and Dubravka , I think our business is done now. Would be very pleased if we made a deadline day signing especially if it’s O’Riley who would be a shrewd piece of business.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I think this is the window for us. We haven’t really been heavily linked with many other players and there is not even close to enough time to prepare a bid for someone new.

Blood Mage

Antony and Dubravka will be our last signings. That will take our spending just past 200m and you're living in dream world if you think the Glazers will go any higher.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Ronaldo out and Depay in and we’re done.

Hal9000

Many rumours of our transfer activity being ended with Antony and Dubravka. Hope not, though - we still need 3 more players
We still need more players, but as ETH said we need the right players. We've spent nearlly £200 million on 4 players, with another player on a free and a GK on loan. I don't think we will have the budget for another 3 players of the quality we need. Can't honestly think of anyone who we can get in that will improve us, at this stage in the market, that won't cost us huge money.

SAFMUTD

We have already spent over 200M in Martinez, Casemiro and Antony. There's no way were adding another player who's worth it. The window is over, next summer hopefully we can add another 3 solid players.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Has a transfer window ever concluded on an actual gameweek day before?

How utterly bizarre is it to have players play and then possibly sold - with need for medicals and whisking away to some facility - a few hours later?

What about players who want away and will be fearful of injury on gameday potentially scuppering their move and thus refusing to play, or half-arsing it should they get on the pitch?