Predict our final position - 19/20 season (Poll added)

Predict United's final position

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
3rd, 4th and 5th was very tight.

If we are still in the same battle next season then that will tell us everything we need to know.
I was going through the expectations thread before this season started, and the majority (myself included) felt that we couldn't make it through to top four with the squad we had. I think Ole has done brilliantly to not only get us to third, but also massively improve our playing style to a fast, attacking outfit who create a lot of chances.

Next season will be tricky to call because of the schedule - if we manage to keep our current XI fit for the majority of the season, I think we'll end up in top four again and possible win some silverware. That's a big if, and it's up to Ed to continue to back Ole.

So far history suggests that the board are willing to back Ole, because he's reaping dividends. Maguire and AWB have been great signings throughout the season, and Bruno has taken us to another level. I am looking forward to the transfer window now - I think Ole will some backing for sure despite the Covid situation.