Predict our final position - 19/20 season (Poll added)

Predict United's final position

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
As the title says, please predict our final position for the coming season.

Mods - can you please add a poll with options
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and above 8.
@Damien @Raoul

Last edited:

Raven96__

Supports
Real Madrid
Its very difficult to say, but in the end its just a guess, anything can happen, I will say top 2 is unlikely. Below 5th is unlikely, so either 3rd or 4th or 5th. I'm leaning towards 4th.

Irwin99

An optimistic 4th.

I think IF we get a good start we'll do really well but I'm certain we'll have a bit of a wobble mid season (lack of squad depth will show) but we'll scrape 4th in the end.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
3rd.

Hope Liverpool have a bad season and we get 2nd, dreaming of everyone except us having a bad season, and we win it!

Siorac

We've signed one of the top 3 RB's in the league and one of the best CB's in the league. How are we worse?
We lost Herrera and Matic is another year older. Lukaku looks set to leave, too, though that's not a big loss admittedly.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
We lost Herrera and Matic is another year older. Lukaku looks set to leave, too, though that's not a big loss admittedly.
There's a massive overrating of Herrera now he's gone. It would have been nice for him to stay but McTominay had better individual performances last season than Herrera did and he's effectively Herrera's replacement

As for Matic and Lukaku okay but does their situations outweigh how massively we've levelled up the defence? Not in my opinion no

Siorac

There's a massive overrating of Herrera now he's gone. It would have been nice for him to stay but McTominay had better individual performances last season than Herrera did and he's effectively Herrera's replacement

As for Matic and Lukaku okay but does their situations outweigh how massively we've levelled up the defence? Not in my opinion no
I think there's a massive overrating of McTominay on the Caf recently, actually, and relying on him for a full season is just asking for trouble. But we'll see.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
City
United
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
Chelsea
Everton
Wolves
West Ham
Watford

City is still the team to beat, however we have improved massively since Ole took over (late season blip noted) and now he has a full preseason and some key signings to mold this team into his team. That's my first "bold" prediction. My second bold prediction is that Sanchez is going to come good this year. Not on the left, but rather in the hole as our new #10 behind the striker. He has been poor for the most part, but a pressing game suits his style and I think he will eventually earn his way back into our starting 11...

Brighton, Sheffield United and Newcastle round off this years relegated teams...

ParksLife81

4th by the skin of our nose.

City
Liverpool
Spurs
United
Arsenal
Chelsea

Could possibly be 2-3 points between 4th and 6th. If we can get one more signing over the line by tomorrow could be 3rd.

Negative Red

6th.

Although we have strengthened our defence, the midfield is poor and we have no real goalscorer.