Predict our last two results

Tel074

Utd 2 west ham 2
Leicester 3 Utd 0

We're completely done with no energy in the tank and a shocking lack of quality after the first 11
I will personally give u a grand if those two results are what you predicted. First defeat in 20 games and we are shite again .

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Get over the line next week somehow and then bin off the Europa League. These players need a break. Next season is going to be brutal with the quick turn. Around. Think the players look burned out now? Not seen anything yet.

Get top 4, bin off Europa with 2nd string and send our big stars on holiday. They will need it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Crystal Palace 0-2 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-3 Chelsea

:smirk:

Nori-

We'll beat West Ham then draw with Leicester.

Chelsea will miss out on a European spot after losing to Liverpool and Wolves but....they always have the F.A Cup. *Evil Laugh* :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just smash West Ham so we basically start the last game a good distance ahead in GD.

Northstand

I think Liverpool will beat Chelsea and then Chelsea will beat Wolves so IMO we'll need 6 points to leapfrog them.
Based on your prediction of a win and a draw for Chelsea, we’d need four points rather than six to overhaul them, due to a significantly better goal difference.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We'll beat West Ham by a 3 goal margin, then avoid defeat against Leicester (and they'll need to win by more than 1 anyway). Chelsea will lose to Liverpool. We'll finish 3rd.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I'd go with a 1-0 win at West Ham and a scrappy 1-1 draw with Leicester.

However the results will be largely predicated on:

(1) Will De Gea start? Sometimes dropping a player is the ultimate wake-up call. It's almost as if he is begging for some competition for the first team spot. Romero is more than half-decent and should be considered.
(2) Maguire needs to sort his positioning out. We got him in for his ball playing skills and defensive awareness but he offered neither in the last game.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I'd be worried if we won against Chelsea. The streak has to end somewhere because we don't have enough depth to keep on winning in all comps and the players looked a bit burnt out. A kick up in the arse is needed for both Ole and the players.

WW.

Revan

Assumptionman
Tricky to predict as the tight schedule throws up odd runs of form.

Can see a tight draw versus West Ham and then Leicester will need to beat us and that should play into our strengths.

Fatigue will be huge in the final two games. Leicester are worse than us right now fitness wise. We just need to avoid injuries to our key players and we should be ok.
Not sure. They will have one week to prepare, while we have the West Ham match in the meantime.

Ole probably should rotate for the next match. A draw is as good as a victory (as long as the victory is less than 3 goal margin).

Davs

After we bottled the lead against Southampton I'm fecking terrified for these last two games. Some will say we were fourtunate against Palace too and our performance levels just aren't quite where they were 2 weeks back.

I'm going to go:

United 3 - 2 West Ham
United 1 - 1 Leicester

Scrape over the line and make top 4.

Riz

Not sure. They will have one week to prepare, while we have the West Ham match in the meantime.

Ole probably should rotate for the next match. A draw is as good as a victory (as long as the victory is less than 3 goal margin).
Only in the sense of what we'd need against Leicester.

But a win will likely give us a cushion over Chelsea on the last day too. We need to go for the win vs West Ham.

Josep Dowling

I’ve said it from the start. We will get into that Leicester game only needing a draw and that will be dangerous. I expect Leicester will beat us.

The team cannot play under pressure. They haven’t done for two years under Ole. The minute we can sniff success they seem to crumble.

Siorac

A draw is not as good as a win though: if we beat West Ham, Chelsea will have to win at least one of their last two games to finish ahead of us. Imagine if Chelsea draw at Liverpool and against Wolves and we miss out because we couldn't beat bloody West Ham.

We MUST win.

Riz

I’m more confident for the Leicester match to be honest.

They’re missing 3 of their back 4 and their most creative player in Maddison.

With 2 inexperienced kids at full back and 2 slow centre backs in Bennett and Morgan our front lot should be firing.

If we can beat West Ham by 3 then Leicester will have to come at us in the last game where we can pick that make shift defence apart on the break.

Superunknown

This is a very hard one to predict.

I think we have enough there to beat West Ham, but it's going to be a lot tougher than we think.

Going to say narrow 2-0 against West Ham. They'll give us a game and it will be a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.
We'll go to Leicester and will get a very nervy 1-1 draw. We'll lead for most of the game and then concede in the second half to make it a nervous ending.

That's what my head says.

My c*ck says that we'll thump West Ham 3 or 4-0 and beat Leicester 2-1. :drool:

Mihai

United 2-0 West Ham
Leicester 1-2 United
This. If we beat WH, the pressure will be on Leicester to attack in the last game and If that's the case, Martial and Rashford will get enough chances on the counter.

fergosaurus

This. If we beat WH, the pressure will be on Leicester to attack in the last game and If that's the case, Martial and Rashford will get enough chances on the counter.
Yeah agreed. Even if we draw against West Ham Leicester need to beat us, unless Chelsea don't pick up any more points. As you say Leicester attacking us will be to our advantage.

SirMattlives

I wish I was as confident as most of you about the West Ham game. They always raise their game for us, always, and they are now in a 'nothing to lose' mood so will come motivated to have fun at our expense. Add in Moyes, the sense that they can target de Gea and a few others, and I'd take a point from this, leaving it all to the last game. Two draws works for me. My prediction is we don't win by a hatful on Wed and the caf goes mental, opening up new threads on Ole. Then we draw at Leicester, cue relief, posts about being 'lucky' and we will be f'd next year if we don't buy X,Y, and Z.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Scrape a 2-1/ 1-0 win against West Ham
draw with Leicester. Our big players look dead on their feet currently and the feel good factor is starting to wear off. we desperately need to go into the market and add quality reinforcements for next season or the wheels could fall off again pretty quick with a few injuries. Im sure the manager is aware of this going by his rigid team selections. We have about 14 top players and still not enough creativity in the squad. So we need to add 2 or 3 this summer.

Betson

Why all the talk about our players been out on their feet , is it handy excuse when we go through a rough patch.

No other team seems to have this issue as serious as we do, on Sky Sports over the weekend they were talking about how noticeable it was that players are actually getting fitter and the pace of games is increasing each week. And there are many other players from other clubs who have played every game since the restart and are getting stronger each week.

Siorac

Why all the talk about our players been out on their feet , is it handy excuse when we go through a rough patch.

No other team seems to have this issue as serious as we do, on Sky Sports over the weekend they were talking about how noticeable it was that players are actually getting fitter and the pace of games is increasing each week. And there are many other players from other clubs who have played every game since the restart and are getting stronger each week.
Yeah, sometimes I do believe we're leggy and tired and all that - other times I'm concerned that we're simply not that good, hence the inconsistent performances.