Predict the minute Ward Prowse will score today

Nero

They'll barely muster an attack, never mind get a free kick in dangerous position.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He's only 14/1 to score a free kick. That's crazy low for something as rare a free kick goal. Shows how good he is at them though.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
10th minute. Central freekick. 20 yards out. Mistimed tackle by Fred.

Chairman Steve

Does he have any other qualities on the pitch? He just seems to appear at dead ball situations.
He’s just a serviceable centre mid really. A squad option if he was playing for a team in regular European competition. There’s a reason why no-ones come in for him all these years. He’s just very, very good at one specific part of football and just run of the mill everywhere else. Pretty sure a Soton fan came on here once and said similar.

But on the topic at hand, I’ll say 40th minute.

El Zoido

He's only 14/1 to score a free kick. That's crazy low for something as rare a free kick goal. Shows how good he is at them though.
Part based on betting trends I suppose? I used to gamble on football regularly a few years ago, I remember Paddy Power offering 7/1 for Pogba to score a goal from outside the penalty area. I stopped betting entirely because the odds got so ridiculous, it wasn’t worth it.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Ok with that kinda lightweight midfield I reckon it'll come before half time. Maybe 25 minutes in.

I’m loving my life

A hat trick of free kicks

To make matters worse, he will voodoo-hex our players to start curling balls into our own net whenever they are in range, the mystical bastard