Predict the minute Wilf Zaha scores against us (Bogga and RuudTom83 win)

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.

Which is the total number of league appearances he had with us.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
No Wan-Bissaka to pocket him :(

jadaba

Quickly puncturing our belief and plan for the second half comeback.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
he’s not that good. i doubt he’ll get any more than a consolation goal in a 4-0 win for them.

norm87cro

Since a 3 0 bashing would be too merciful for ETH and his band of euro bottlers a 83th min 1 0 winner after a 50/50 duel on the half way line against Lindelof after a 82% possesion spell and one shot on target.
And after that I can read about the improvements ETH has made on the CAF.

Last edited:

tomaldinho1

You jest but he’s actually the type of player who will turn up, put Dalot on toast and score a screamer. Reckon we’ll still win but he normally plays well against us from memory.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
You jest but he’s actually the type of player who will turn up, put Dalot on toast and score a screamer. Reckon we’ll still win but he normally plays well against us from memory.
I don't think he'll score a screamer, it will probably be an easy shot after a defensive brainfart

tomaldinho1

I don't think he'll score a screamer, it will probably be an easy shot after a defensive brainfart
I was trying to find a gif of the goal last season where Bruno played possibly the worst back pass I have ever seen to Zaha, who then skins Dalot and scores in the 1-0 win against us. You are most likely correct.

James35

14th after 14 minutes of United looking somewhat decent until the final third. They score on first meaningful attack.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
34, against the run of play from their first attack.