6. Brighton

Telsim

1. Arsenal
  2. Manchester City
  3. Liverpool
  4. Manchester United
  5. Chelsea
  6. Tottenham

Arsenal will edge ahead of City. Arsenal invested heavily and have brought additional quality to their squad, particularly Declan Rice and presumably David Raya. City have lost key players and are surely feeling some fatigue by now. Where do you go after winning everything? A quadruple, I suppose, but I doubt it. 4 in a row hasn't been done before.

Liverpool will be back in the mix. They had already surged in the second half of last season and have made necessary transfers, but I don't believe they will mount a title challenge.

Our window has been decent, but hardly impressive or game changing. I expect a hard battle for 4th between us and Chelsea. I think Chelsea will have a very rocky start. I believe we will edge ahead, but 5th place also gets Champions League, so we should be fine.

I would have put Aston Villa in 6th place, as I think they are better than Tottenham, but they have European football and Spurs don’t, which will play a big part over the course of the season. I think Newcastle will fall apart for the same reason, but the hard times will expose Howe, which will make things even worse before he is inevitably sacked this season. I think Brighton will now slowly start on the path of Leicester and Southampton, especially if they lose Caicedo to Chelsea.
Well... at least I got Liverpool correct?

Imagine if you had said we'd be nowhere near it. :lol:

tomaldinho1

United
City
Arsenal
Pool
Newcastle
Chelsea

Mine was the above with the caveat of:

Yeah we all know deep down it will be City again but that's why the caf exists, we are all dreamers
This year I will again be going for United to win.