Predict the top 6 in order. 2021/22.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
And people say we have a problem with pessimism on this forum. It's these optimistic zealots who are the real cnuts.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Practically no one had Arteta in the conversation for top 6, me included and I usually get these things right (I've pretty much nailed top three correctly). :p

If Arteta gets 4th and Klopp doesn't win the league (like I predicted he won't) then Arteta should be considered manager of the season IMHO.

taribhumpu

Practically no one had Arteta in the conversation for top 6, me included and I usually get these things right (I've pretty much nailed top three correctly). :p

If Arteta gets 4th and Klopp doesn't win the league (like I predicted he won't) then Arteta should be considered manager of the season IMHO.
By that logic if he does not get 4th then should he be sacked?

Hester_manc

1. Man.City
2. Man.Utd
3. Liverpool
4. Leicester
5. Chelsea
6. West Ham
I only got the champions right. I am still surprised that Arsenal is in top 4 and I still see it as a bit of a fluke. I think their team is very mediocre and no better than West Hams. But as it appears on my guess from the start of the season, I obviously do not understand very much either :lol:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
This thread is a good example of how bad people are at predictions.

Red00012

I got tired of looking for a Utd poster to correctly predict we would finish outside the top 4.

RC89

This thread has aged well :lol:

We honestly should have been capable enough to get top 4.

Paul_Scholes18

I have checked a lot and not seen anyone being close to getting it right.

I could not imagine anyone predicting it would go so bad for us.

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
I got tired of looking for a Utd poster to correctly predict we would finish outside the top 4.
You can always count on @::sonny:: for a gloomy prediction. But they don't have a post on this thread, so you might be right there isn't a United fan with such a prediction.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

It's crazy how this summer was thought to be our best window post SAF.
Despite the rubbish looking TeamViewer logo the number of Utd shirts sold in the summer was through the stratosphere. Even in a pandemic I couldn't go anywhere without seeing them everywhere. There was a sense of pride and confidence by the wearers too. A genuine feeling of 'This Is It'.

Red00012

Despite the rubbish looking TeamViewer logo the number of Utd shirts sold in the summer was through the stratosphere. Even in a pandemic I couldn't go anywhere without seeing them everywhere. There was a sense of pride and confidence by the wearers too. A genuine feeling of 'This Is It'.
A summer recruitment of Sancho, Ronaldo and Varane would have given hope.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
To finish on a GD of zero when Chelsea are +43, Liverpool +68, and City +73

ffs :lol: