Predict the World Cup final

ZupZup

No. Arrogance is when you say for your opponent that they are poor, that they are one man team, that they are lucky to be in semis. Arrogance is when you on half time say " how the hell this shit team ended in semis".

Saying that france is fantastic team which have world class players on every position but who can be beat is faith in your ability.
Arrogance is calling your team the future world champions, just like the Croatian football host on HRT did on Wednesday...

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I honestly have no idea. People say we're favorites but I don't believe that. I mean we technically are considering the rest we've had and all the extra football Croatia had. I just don't think fatigue will be much of a factor. Teams know how to prepare for these games (an injection here, an injection there...) and this is the biggest of their lives. If a team beats the other, it will probably by 1 goal margin.
To all the people saying Croatians are displaying arrogance in the media, well they're also doing the same in France, a lot of people think this done and dusted. This is why I never give it much importance
The fatigue won't play any part imo. Too big occasion, too much adrenaline to be so. You will possibly have 2 big advantages that other teams didn't, Kante on Modric and this one is the biggest Mbappe on Strinic (Strinic himself don't know how he got in the final). And despite all the talk of fatigue I think the more game goes even, the more chances will get even. Our team seems to do well in deciding minutes and maybe somewhere in the back of France minds, there will be Portugal.

Anyway, hope to see a good match and a proper final.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The fatigue won't play any part imo. Too big occasion, too much adrenaline to be so. You will possibly have 2 big advantages that other teams didn't, Kante on Modric and this one is the biggest Mbappe on Strinic (Strinic himself don't know how he got in the final). And despite all the talk of fatigue I think the more game goes even, the more chances will get even. Our team seems to do well in deciding minutes and maybe somewhere in the back of France minds, there will be Portugal.

Exactly right about the fatigue. This is the last game, I think the Croatians will die on the pitch before surrendering physically. I think we'll have a huge chance if we score first because Deschamps knows how to set up defensively and M'Bappe/Pogba/Griezmann could be lethal on the counter.
I've watch Strinic very closely this WC, I honestly think he is very average and slow so he will have to be helped out in order not to isolate him too much in 1v1 battles. Hope to see a good match, won by the best team, without drama, without bullshit, without cheating. I really like Croatia and I backed them in every single one of their games so far.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Exactly right about the fatigue. This is the last game, I think the Croatians will die on the pitch before surrendering physically. I think we'll have a huge chance if we score first because Deschamps knows how to set up defensively and M'Bappe/Pogba/Griezmann could be lethal on the counter.
I've watch Strinic very closely this WC, I honestly think he is very average and slow so he will have to be helped out in order not to isolate him too much in 1v1 battles. Hope to see a good match, won by the best team, without drama, without bullshit, without cheating. I really like Croatia and I backed them in every single one of their games so far.
Strinic is beyond helpless, honestly, don't know what he does other than run. He will need massive help. Yeah, the first goal is huge, but then again you sometimes decided just to lock the door and that's it. If you score first and go for the kill on the counter I think that will be that.

Anyway, hope the same as you.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

It's definitely on their mind, which I think is an advantage for France. In the Euro, after we beat Germany, the players were ecstatic because Portugal limped their way to the final, and we beat a team we hadn't beaten in 50+ years who was seen as the favorites. After the Belgium game, the players were happy but celebrations were restrained because they remember there is still a big game to play against a side that never quits. I'm a firm believer France will be much better than what they showed against Portugal two years ago.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
4-0 France. France will score 2 fairly early and when Croatia presses in the 2nd half France will score 2 more on the counter.

Giggs86

The only time France won by more than one goal in this World Cup was against Uruguay, 2-0. They have won the other games by a one goal margin and had one scoreless draw.

Everyone who predicts a 4-0/5-0 trashing, what makes you think that France will all of a sudden start trashing teams? And especially an organized side like Croatia?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
For anyone who said "English underestimated Croatia" or "Croats talked shit about England and now underestimating France" that's how it is with every football team in the world. The annoying set of fans or reporters or pundits who get excited too easily and end up looking like mugs whenever their teams get knocked out. Being hopeful for your team and a bit of banters are alright but boy did some of them really took it to the next level that it's cringy. If France win it, those Croatian players who boasted and talked shit about England will look like a bunch of idiots. Karma is a bitch.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
France 3-0 Croatia

Varane, Griezmann, Matuidi.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
'12 Mbappé, '58 Perisic, '83 Modric(pen)

2-1 croatia

VP

France to win this comfortably with legacy performances from Mbappe and Pogba.