Predict when we next have a normal game

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
By normal I’m saying basically a comfortable routine win, probably 2 - 0. No frills. Couple of decent goals. No red cards, no penalties. Our games are always absolutely batshit. Not counting that one game in the carabao:

Utd 1 - 0 Wolves: Ridiculously tight. Should’ve lost. Had no midfield.

Spurs 2 - 0 Utd: Lost.

Utd 3 - 2 Forest: Two goals down in ten minutes.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Utd: Could’ve won it last minute only to have a marginal VAR call reverse it and then ended up losing.

Utd 1 - 3 Brighton: Lost comfortably.

Bayern 4 - 3 Utd: Madness. Gave away a pen. Conceded 4.

Burnley 0 - 1 Utd: Extremely tight again. Needed a goal of the month winner.

Utd 0 - 1 Palace: Lost to comfortably one of the worst teams we’ve played this season.

Utd 2 - 3 Galatasaray: I still have PTSD from this game.

Utd 2 - 1 Brentford: McTominay scoring twice after 90 mins to win it.

Sheffield Utd 1 - 2 Utd: Late winner from Dalot. One goal margin again. Conceded a pen.

Utd 1 - 0 Copenhagen: Late winner and conceded a pen which is saved with the last kick of the game.

Utd 0 - 3 City: Lost.

Utd 0 - 3 Newcastle: Lost

Fulham 0 - 1 Utd: Last minute winner again.

Copenhagen 4 - 3 Utd: Monstrosity that is fresh in our minds.

Utd 1 - 0 Luton: Scraped it.

Everton 0 - 3 Utd: Garnacho scoring one of the greatest ever PL goals against the backdrop of the biggest ever PL points deduction. Far from normal game.

Gala 3 - 3 Utd: Suffering.

Newcastle 1 - 0 Utd: Lost.

Utd 2 - 1 Chelsea - Just about despite creating so many chances.

Utd 0 - 3 Bournemouth: Tragic.

Utd 0 - 1 Bayern: Still losing.

Liverpool 0 - 0 Utd: Far from normal to draw here. Plus baffling Dalot red.

West Ham 2 - 0 Utd: ....

Utd 3 - 2 Villa: Comeback from 3 goals down. We really are batshit.

Forest 2 - 1 Utd: Even our whipping boys Forest can beat us now.

Wigan 0 - 2: Lower league oppo, penalty needed to make it comfortable.

—————————————

Luton at home next. Is that too perfect of a fixture to be comfortable? Something has to go wrong surely.

Predict the next normal game please. Don’t use this to moan like a boring cnut. Plenty of other threads for that.

Last edited:

binary bot
Luton at the weekend. Shittest team in the league. Even we can't feck this one up.

Void this comment if Antony starts.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Wasn't there a good pen shout against Spurs in that first half? Bruno also had an open goal. We were easily the better side for the first 45 minutes. Caved in the 2nd half.

Prediction: Next match.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the ladies team is going alright. one of their next couple of games i reckon.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wasn't there a good pen shout against Spurs in that first half? Bruno also had an open goal. We were easily the better side for the first 45 minutes. Caved in the 2nd half.

Prediction: Next match.
Ah yes, but it was deemed too close to be a foul. Even though it was 12 yards away. Then they literally changed the rules mid season to remove proximity, and the following week we conceded a penalty against Munich from a yard away

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea at home is about the only normal game we’ve had for 8 months so maybe that?

Gandalf

My head says it has to be Luton but my heart says Chong is going to nick one on the counter like he did against Liverpool but unlike in that game we won't equalize despite having 27 shots on goal.

I reckon we will get dismantled in Turkey and then when it means nothing we will have a nice normal, controlled 2-0 at home against Bayern.

ti vu

We're playing normal for our level. Crystal Palace game in League Cup was abnormal. So if you want easy victory, next FA Cup game in case we get a weak team is my guess. Else next season is our season heh :wenger:

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
By normal I’m saying basically a comfortable routine win, probably 2 - 0. No frills. Couple of decent goals. No red cards, no penalties. Our games are always absolutely batshit. Not counting that one game in the carabao:

Onana pen decision not given which led to global outrage and all refs conspiring to not give us anything again all season
Clear pen not given on Garnacho, marginal one on Pellistri not given
don't remember if there was anything dumb from the refs
Arsenal 3 - 1 Utd: Could’ve won it last minute only to have a marginal VAR call reverse it and then ended up losing.
Clear pen not called on Hojlund before the VAR disallowed Garnacho's goal
Controversial call to disallow Hojlunds goal with an angle that you cannot definitively prove
Nonsense pen decision on Eriksen
Dumb VAR disallow on Evans for Hojlund being subjectively offside
Utd 0 - 1 Palace: Lost to comfortably one of the worst teams we’ve played this season.
Don't remember if there was anything with refs here
United suicide, don't think anything can be said against the refs here
nothing against the refs. Onana gifted them a goal
Sheffield Utd 1 - 2 Utd: Late winner from Dalot. One goal margin again. Conceded a pen.
Soft pen called against us.
Utd 1 - 0 Copenhagen: Late winner and conceded a pen which is saved with the last kick of the game.
fine
Soft pen given to City for the 1st (wouldn't have made a difference, they don't need help to hammer us)
pathetic performance
fine
nonsense red, their first goal had a player standing in the eyeline of the keeper and offside ignored, nonsense pen conceded, clear 2nd yellow not given to their defender on Hojlund for both holding him and a half elbow against him... tbf given a nonsense pen to even that bit out.
—————————————

Luton at home next Is that too perfect of a fixture to be comfortable? Something has to go wrong surely.

Predict the next normal game please. Don’t use this to moan like a boring cnut. Plenty of other threads for that.
Just from the top of my head what I remember in terms of questionable calls. We've been garbage. But the refs have been utterly horrific and it adds to killing confidence.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Next season looks optimistic at this rate

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’m going West Ham away 23rd December. It’ll be something random like that.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If it doesn’t happen this weekend, then it might be under a new manager.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791

—————————————

Luton at home next Is that too perfect of a fixture to be comfortable? Something has to go wrong surely.

When you break it down like that, I am glad there is validation for my change of vote to 'Sack' in the other thread.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

—————————————

Luton at home next Is that too perfect of a fixture to be comfortable? Something has to go wrong sure
It looks like whenever we score more than 3 goals, we lose. We can only win if we score by 2 goals or less.

What a conundrum. Win tight or lose badly.

Yagami

Good post resistant
At this rate, it'll something totally against the norm like Bayern at home or something.