Predict your flops of the season

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Now that the transfer window is finally over, who do you think will flop this season? Any purchases you think are particularly daft? Warning: you may end up with egg on your face.

My top three flops are:

1) Hazard - he was always a big fish in a small pond at Chelsea. I just don’t feel he’s going to be able to hack it at Madrid. If rumours regarding him being overweight are true and he doesn’t pull his weight, the fickle Madrid fans will soon be on his back and he’ll retreat even further into his shell.

2) David Luiz - this signing has disaster written all over it. Will be fun to watch though.

3) Iwobi - bang average player, Everton were mad to pay £35 million for him. For being one of Everton’s biggest signings, I can’t see him doing much to take them to the next level.
Pretty decent picks to be fair to you mate

Schneckerl

Weird season with pretty much every expensive transfer ranging from alright to useless. Lukaku might actually be the most impactful one so far for his new club.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Joelinton was a good shout. I thought that he was coming from the Bundesliga off the back of a 20 goal season or something. Turns out he's barely scored throughout his career. No idea why they thought spending 40m on him was a good idea.
He's a poor man's firmino. Price was too much but the biggest issue is Newcastle are using him entirely wrong