Premier Le4gue Gam3week 14

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
So do the minnows roll over for Liverpool now or not. I'm confused.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just seen the score!:eek:
Will wait on our result before I start laughing:nervous:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I really want to laugh my pants off but just holding fire a bit till 1745! But Liverpool??? :lol::lol:

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Yeah, you often see one of the minnows without resources like Getafe turn around a 3-1 against the likes of Barca, Real and Bayern, happens all the fecking time. That is why those leagues are so super exciting.
Not sure what's more funny you calling Bournemouth such a minnow when they've spent around £65 million on players in two years or putting Liverpool next to Real, Barca and Bayern.

FYI newly promoted Alaves who spent around £3 million in the summer won at the Camp Nou this season..

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Obviously everyone's having a good laugh at Liverpool but that must be incredible for Bournemouth.

Probably their greatest ever victory in the last minute having been dead and buried.

Eddie Howe looked like he was nearly in tears at the end.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Not sure what's more funny you calling Bournemouth such a minnow when they've spent around £65 million on players in two years or putting Liverpool next to Real, Barca and Bayern.

FYI newly promoted Alaves who spent around £3 million in the summer won at the Camp Nou this season..
Liverpool is a top 3 team in the PL this year, and therefore I put them together with the BL and PD traditional top teams. No comparison besides that.

Funny that the PD isn't the worlds most popular league by about 10x like the PL since it is so superior. Really strange that. That together with your boyhood hero el'Pepito getting shown up in the PL must hurt.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Obviously everyone's having a good laugh at Liverpool but that must be incredible for Bournemouth.

Probably their greatest ever victory in the last minute having been dead and buried.

Eddie Howe looked like he was nearly in tears at the end.
He's done an incredible job there but they've generally struggled against top sides. To beat a title contender in such a dramatic manner must be something.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I love being a part of such memorable classics.

- Palace 3-3 Liverpool (Liverpool 3-0 up)
- Southampton 3-3 Liverpool (Liverpool 3-0 up)
- Leeds 4-3 Liverpool (Liverpool 2-0 and 3-2 up)
- Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal (Liverpool 2-1 up)
- Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool (Liverpool 2-0 and 3-1 up)
- Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool (one goal away from going through twice)
- Southampton 3-2 Liverpool (2-0 up at HT)

It's so excitingly horrible to be a Liverpool fan sometimes.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Liverpool is a top 3 team in the PL this year, and therefore I put them together with the BL and PD traditional top teams. No comparison besides that.

Funny that the PD isn't the worlds most popular league by about 10x like the PL since it is so superior. Really strange that. That together with your boyhood hero el'Pepito getting shown up in the PL must hurt.
Couldn't care less which league is the most popular around the world. Just like I couldn't care less that Justin Bieber is one of the biggest artists around the globe. English is the most popular language which helps the PL and it's marketability is fantastic. I watch all of the five top leagues and watch La Liga and EPL the most.

To base a league's quality and superiority on 'viewership' is extremely naive and short sighted, but then again that's to be expected from yourself.

Losing two games = shown up. PL fanboys :lol::lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Remember those games against Newcastle that should make you feel better.:)

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It's one game. I still think Liverpool will be in this race and could pull it off, but as it stands, Conte has got one hand near that trophy.
Bit early for that, but there will never be a time when Liverpool embarrassing themselves isn't brilliant. :lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Don't forget Liverpool 5-4 norwich last season

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What the hell is up with people these days? So much overreaction after one game. Pep has been shown up, Eddie Howe was overrated earlier in this thread. Ridiculous.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I agree with everything, but us not winning the league or bottling it (which let's be fair will probably happen you're right) when it comes to the title has nothing to do with the fact that we are better than United and frankly have been since Fergie left. The league positions for the past few years reflect that. Even this season United are closer to Swansea in 20th than to us.

A top striker in Jan and United could improve ten-fold. And are too big a club to languish in mid-table.
I wouldn't call 5th or even 6th midtable in fairness!
Today's game is huge. Win this, and we catch 3 points up on Liverpool, and bring ourselves closer to Tottenham who we face next week.
Is a tough game, but it looks like we're putting out best front 6 out for perhaps the second time this season!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

It's a relative scale.
Bournemouth ARE a minnow in Premier league terms, whatever they have spent.