Premier League 16/17 Predictions Competition

The Will Gordon Show

Supports
Undisclosed
I have two accounts in the same league. I lost the password to the first one "Will Gordon" (see earlier prediction league tables in the previous pages) and now i'm playing under the name Aren de Sar

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I have two accounts in the same league. I lost the password to the first one "Will Gordon" (see earlier prediction league tables in the previous pages) and now i'm playing under the name Aren de Sar
Well welcome back, shame you lost the password to your first account as you were right up with the leading pack!

BTW if anybody doesn't want to be on the weekly reminders, then let me know - I know it could get annoying with the weekly tagging

Week 17 League Table

DanNistelrooy

High scoring week from @Venkman24 and an even higher scoring week from Cagz (not sure what their redcafe user name is?) propels the pair to joint top of the league.

Christmas Reminders: Unfortunately you have to make your predictions week by week which I guess would prove a challenge for some during the Christmas period. I will do my best to make updates / reminders...

Week 18 League Table

DanNistelrooy

The top 4 remains unchanged though I am knocking on the door. Reminders to come.

I will do my best to provide an update / reminders on New Year's Day but could be worth you all setting a reminder yourselves...

Week 20 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Venkman and Cagz took it in turns in sharing the lead over the festive period but it is Venkman with a 20 point advantage going into the new year

Following the busy Christmas period and similarly to the actual Premier League table, there seems to be a clear top 6 with myself, @Venkman24 @aseru @thoward Thosums and Cagz in the leading pack. The likes of @Kentonio @FireballXL5 @suheilsworld and @Luzhniki2008 will be looking to break that top 6 in the 2nd half of the season.

No predictions this weekend due to FA Cup, so will do the reminders at some point next week.