Premier League April 26-28

Siorac

Mourinho and Rodgers preparing to suck each other's manhoods.

Raw

City would win it then if they win all their games. Which I'm certain they won't do though.
Nah if Liverpool drew this game, City winning all their games would still put them 1 point behind.

Even if Chelsea win, City would have to try and win it on goal difference.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
75% possession for Liverpool in 25 minutes.

It's not a bad strategy from Chelsea as Liverpool are much better on the break than on the front foot. Even so, this is a bit too one sided. Only a matter of time.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
City would win it then if they win all their games. Which I'm certain they won't do though.
Away to palace and Everton, really can't see them getting results in both of those. Liverpool also have to go away to palace though, can't see them losing the title though sadly.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Atkinson's been good so far. Needs to make sure the crowd don't sway him as the game goes on.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
75% possession for Liverpool in 25 minutes.

It's not a bad strategy from Chelsea as Liverpool are much better on the break than on the front foot. Even so, this is a bit too one sided. Only a matter of time.
I agree. You don't go to play if you know you'll get battered if you try to stand up in a 50/50 clash.

This is absolutely the only approach Chelsea can take to avoid defeat to start with.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Nah if Liverpool drew this game, City winning all their games would still put them 1 point behind.

Even if Chelsea win, City would have to try and win it on goal difference.
If Liverpool drew this and won the other 2 and City won all theirs Liverpool would win the league by 1 point wouldn''t they?
Yeah, you're both right. I forgot about City dropping points to Sunderland.