Premier League Festive Season

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
What a stupid thing to do. Is every single team just going to give Liverpool the 3 points? And they just put in their best penalty taker.
It's just their year, I'm not even trying to comprehend it any more than that at this point.

PoTMS

Fecking hate Liverpool, fecking hate City as well for being so shit.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Guys, i'm starting to think Liverpool might be good at this football thingy

PoTMS

What a cross. For fecks sake, we have AWB and Shaw totalling 80m and they have TAA and Robertson who they paid 7m for.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
that one is for voting for brexit and the tories!

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really poor performance from Leicester.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Liverpool are good, but seriously, how outrageously shit have Leicester been today?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I'd be extremely surprised if Firmino is at Liverpool next year. Real or Barca are going to go all out for him in the summer i bet, and you know for a fact he'll want the 'New Challenge'. In fact, i see quite a few members of the squad being poached if they continue as they are.

friedeggden

Supports
Liverpool
I'd be extremely surprised if Firmino is at Liverpool next year. Real or Barca are going to go all out for him in the summer i bet, and you know for a fact he'll want the 'New Challenge'. In fact, i see quite a few members of the squad being poached if they continue as they are.
Never gonna happen but if it makes you feel better then keep thinking it. Klopp loves him more than his own children