Premier League Festive Season

Siorac

Are they going to drop points ever again?

Leicester got brutally shown up against City and Liverpool. They've been impressive this season but clearly these two are on another level in comparison.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
As a neutral, I'm happy for Klopp, I always thought he was a great manager and I'm glad he's shedding the great losing coach tag he was given by some in the past. He's completely transformed Liverpool.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Champions performance here. What a game. Leicester just outclassed.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'd be extremely surprised if Firmino is at Liverpool next year. Real or Barca are going to go all out for him in the summer i bet, and you know for a fact he'll want the 'New Challenge'. In fact, i see quite a few members of the squad being poached if they continue as they are.
I thought Mane would be the first to jump ship, followed shortly by Salah.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Wow, Arnold....Amazing young player, what confidence!

always_hoping

total collapse from Leicester now, they simply didn't want to know once that soft penalty was converted

K_Ash

after watching Chilwell against ManC and 'Pool...yup, Chelsea can have him

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Never gonna happen but if it makes you feel better then keep thinking it. Klopp loves him more than his own children
Never going to happen you say?
Lets just wait and see in the summer shall we? If either Barca or Real come knocking, he'll be gone. Bet you said the same about Suarez too? That went well...

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
That's less a pen than the one they got away with against City.
Yup... Been pretty obvious would be very difficult for City since day 1 this season.

Liverpool obviously a very good team too.

Could have easily been 3 or 4 nill by half time.

Zero shots on target from Leicester still...

PoTMS

This is why Man United should not have defensive full backs. Our full backs being useless going forward is a big reason why we struggle to score goals.

DavidDeSchmikes

Liverpool's January league fixtures are Wolves (H), Sheffield United (H), Tottenham (A), Man Utd (H), Wolves (A)

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I thought Mane would be the first to jump ship, followed shortly by Salah.
I seriously do see quite a few of them jumping ship to bigger and better things. Lets not kid ourselves, how many players would genuinely turn down Real, Barca etc? Not too many i'd imagine!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
There's just so much offensive quality in this Liverpool team. A worldclass front 3 supported by the best fullback pair in the world.