Premier League Festive Season

Hanks

Until a month ago it felt Villa's results don't reflect their performances.....but they've been on a complete free fall lately.

Norwich must hold on here. They'll be wondering how they lost 2 home games to Villa and Watford with aggregate score of 7-1.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Surprising, he’s having a great season.
Not that surprising to me.

He was one his way to cementing himself as first choice striker in his first season with us.

Nightmare with injuries in all his time with us since then, by the time he recovered he needed regular games.

He's a quality player though. I'd gladly take him back.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Wolves scored completely against the run of play. They've been schooled for an hour. Sums up Norwich so far this season.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Grealish; another superb goal. Volley from outside the box.

VAR though...given!

Hanks

Sheff Utd. would be in Top 4 if not for that freak home loss vs. Newcastle :houllier:

YES ALMIRON. So happy for him, hard time find a nicer guy in football (diving aside). Watched him buzz around for two years as an Atlanta United season ticket holder, hopefully he kicks on from here

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Worst we've played for ages that, played much better last week and lost. Glad to have the three points much needed with the games we have coming up!

IrishRedDevil

Even the weekend that Liverpool don’t play, they are fortunate enough to have City vs Leicester. You couldn’t even make it up.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
On to the next. Hoping City gets any kind of result at home with Agüero on the bench.

always_hoping

Even the weekend that Liverpool don’t play, they are fortunate enough to have City vs Leicester. You couldn’t even make it up.
Had to laugh at Sky hyping up that game. The winner today will be the main challenger to Liverpool they reckon... In reality no challenge coming regardless of the result and it's a race to 2nd place between Leicester and Man City

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Is it me or has this whole day been terrible advertisement for the EPL? Couple of mind numbingly boring games and some awful performances all around. Hopefully City- Leicester will be a bit more entertaining.

Giggsyking

How did Aston Villa manage to take a point from us at OT, they are so sh*t.

Wait
Why did I ever think of that question? :confused: I guess we all know our manager's level.

croadyman

3 in a row :drool:
You have been brilliant this season and people can say oh but they have been lucky with the fixture list, can only beat the opposition that is in front of you.

That equaliser at home to Utd looks absolutely massive because had you lost that then momentum could have gone the other way.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
Having Gundo in midfield as a lone DM is screaming for trouble against this Leciester side, predict a draw or Leciester win.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
You have been brilliant this season and people can say oh but they have been lucky with the fixture list, can only beat the opposition that is in front of you.

That equaliser at home to Utd looks absolutely massive because had you lost that then momentum could have gone the other way.
Oh I’ve seen some incredible excuses, don’t get this easy fixture list though. We’re just plucky grafters overachieving :keano:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
How did Aston Villa manage to take a point from us at OT, they are so sh*t.

Wait
Why did I ever think of that question? :confused: I guess we all know our manager's level.
How did Norvich beat city? You know Pep's level as well don't you?