Premier League Festive Season

croadyman

Oh I’ve seen some incredible excuses, don’t get this easy fixture list though. We’re just plucky grafters overachieving :keano:
You definitely deserved something at home to Liverpool,typical our on loan keeper made an uncharacteristic error in that game.

Whatever happens in those tricky aways in the second half of the season you have had a brilliant first half. Certainly come a long way since I saw you play my hometown Worcester City in the FA Cup four years ago.

kidbob

Funny seeing Leicester fans rave about that Turkish guy when Evans is their best defender. Guess he isn't exotic enough for them. The guy has had a great career since United and in many ways has made us regret losing him in our current state.

Godfather

Funny seeing Leicester fans rave about that Turkish guy when Evans is their best defender. Guess he isn't exotic enough for them. The guy has had a great career since United and in many ways has made us regret losing him in our current state.
I never looked back. Not once. Would have never taken him back since he left. He was a mistake waiting to happen.

I'm convinced half of the Soyuncu hype is to take the piss out of us as he was Maguire's replacement

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
That's why I scoff at people that play down AWB and mention Walker as someone we should aspire to get. You'll never see us concede a goal like that because of such a mistake from AWB.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
That's why I scoff at people that play down AWB and mention Walker as someone we should aspire to get. You'll never see us concede a goal like that because of such a mistake from AWB.
Anyone saying that this season?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
That was RVN-esque. The way he waited and just dinked it over the keeper at the last second.

-Supreme-

That's the type of finishing we need as none of our forwards are capable of scoring from this position