g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Festive Season

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
How many calories do you reckon the average footballer has to eat to maintain their muscle mass? Bearing in mind they run a lot, even during training. Around 3-4000 cals a day?

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
How many calories do you reckon the average footballer has to eat to maintain their muscle mass? Bearing in mind they run a lot, even during training. Around 3-4000 cals a day?
They're very lean, not muscled up really. I'd say 3000 on match days.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
That ‘defending’ from Trent (tracking the run) is hilarious.

marktan

That Drewsbury-Hall lad looks a very good player.

The LB Luke Thomas not so much.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Klopp should be slapping some of them across the face to wake them up.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
League challenge over. Need to make sure we finish second though. And focus on the cups.

marktan

Salah looks tired. Needs a rest
It's been one major weakness of Klopp's, he moans about fixture congestion but never gives his players a rest, even in dead rubbers in the CL. SAF was great at rotation, Pep's good at it too, but managers like Mourinho and Conte struggle with it. It's why Manes turned to shit, overplayed, and Salah will be not long behind

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool really need their front 3 firing to challenge.

Mane is a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
League challenge over. Need to make sure we finish second though. And focus on the cups.
I was thinking we should go all out for the League Cup now. We need something to show from this season. We’re clearly not as good as City are.

PoTMS

What time do we think Liverpool get their customary equaliser? I'm thinking 85 minutes before the Salah winner at 90+7 after the ref gives 5 mins added time.