Premier League Festive Season

PoTMS

Antonio is amazing to me. The guy went from a RB/RWB to a scoring ST
He was always played as an attacking player at Sheffield Wednesday/Nottingham Forest until he moved to West Ham and Bilic decided he want to turn him into a Valencia lite. Moving him centrally up front was inspired though.

Wilt

So have watford actually won a game since they thrashed us 4-1?
They‘ve played six times times since and lost them all.

At least beating Utd put the final nail in Ole’s coffin …and thank feck for that!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nice goal keeping.
That'll be the ball going into your net mate, maybe have a little dive at it?

CloneMC16

Palace didn't deserve to lose. Vieira rightly pissed at the end. That's a blatant backpass.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Played well with some big players out. Such a shame to lose that due to a moment of absolute stupidity from the ‘captain’.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Did you hear his reasoning for the celebration?

“I was playing Mortal Combat and was Raven and wanted to do the Raven dive after the goal”…:lol:
Yup.

Kelly Cates not knowing what that was when they went back to the studio. :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He was always played as an attacking player at Sheffield Wednesday/Nottingham Forest until he moved to West Ham and Bilic decided he want to turn him into a Valencia lite. Moving him centrally up front was inspired though.
Didn't know that. Thanks for the information

Nordmore

Just watched the Arsenal - City highlights. Could anyone tell me why Ederson's tackle on Odegaard was not a pen but Xhaka's challenge on Silva was? Or wtf with the red card??

Scandalous and shocking ref. It looks like they're deliberately making sure City will win the league. And it's not the first time.

Josh 76

Just watched the Arsenal - City highlights. Could anyone tell me why Ederson's tackle on Odegaard was not a pen but Xhaka's challenge on Silva was? Or wtf with the red card??

Scandalous and shocking ref. It looks like they're deliberately making sure City will win the league. And it's not the first time.
The red was two bookings. One for decent and one for an obvious foul.

The penalties were a matter of opinion. No wrong or right. I’m surprised how much stick the ref has got. I’ve seen much worse decisions this season.

The major issue I think was Arsenal lost a game they should have won comfortably and are looking to blame everyone but themselves.

Nordmore

The red was two bookings. One for decent and one for an obvious foul.

The penalties were a matter of opinion. No wrong or right. I’m surprised how much stick the ref has got. I’ve seen much worse decisions this season.

The major issue I think was Arsenal lost a game they should have won comfortably and are looking to blame everyone but themselves.
How many times you've seen a ref gave a red to someone already booked with that kind of fool? It's only some minor challenge from a long ball without any real bad intention. Unbelievable.

The penalties are a matter of opinions? No wrong or right? You're saying the pens are totally up to the refs now and wrong or right doesn't matter ? How in the world some minor challenge by Xhaka and a dive from Silva was a pen but not a blatant sliding tackle from Ederson that hit Odergard's foot?

Come on, unless you're a City fan you cannot be that biased. It's clear as day that the ref was shocking and a disgrace.

Josh 76

How many times you've seen a ref gave a red to someone already booked with that kind of fool? It's only some minor challenge from a long ball without any real bad intention. Unbelievable.

The penalties are a matter of opinions? No wrong or right? You're saying the pens are totally up to the refs now and wrong or right doesn't matter ? How in the world some minor challenge by Xhaka and a dive from Silva was a pen but not a blatant sliding tackle from Ederson that hit Odergard's foot?

Come on, unless you're a City fan you cannot be that biased. It's clear as day that the ref was shocking and a disgrace.
All about opinions
I think city’s was a penalty and Arsenals was 50/50. The two bookings were correct.

Nordmore

All about opinions
I think city’s was a penalty and Arsenals was 50/50. The two bookings were correct.
It's a forum so of course it's all about ... opinions. Which one is correct is what matters though.

Anyway, we should agree to disagre then I think.

PoTMS

Brighton do play some good football. A top quality striker away from breaking into the top 6.

SAF is the GOAT

Everybody else is playing some good football and only we are finding it hard to pass the ball, FFS.