Premier League fixtures 2019/20 season

RepardReece

Our only Sunday games are on the first and last game week of the season?! An I reading that right.

Siorac

Next time your calendar refreshes maybe? They're all loading for me.
Sign in with Google doesn't work, throws you into an infinite loop first and then produces an internal server error.

RedDevilRoshi

What fixtures are most likely going to be getting played on the Sunday/Monday when our Europa League campaign starts?

It’s definitely a tough start but one that if we make the right signings this summer, we can win. That being said, unfortunately I don’t hold much hope for that to be the case.

Skills

Snitch
Unless my memory deceives me, the last time we opened our season against the 'big 4' was in 2004 against Jose's Chelsea at the Bridge.

Really long time ago.
Played Chelsea first game Moyes season IIRC.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Played Chelsea first game Moyes season IIRC.
Swansea away.

Unless my memory deceives me, the last time we opened our season against the 'big 4' was in 2004 against Jose's Chelsea at the Bridge.

Really long time ago.
By "big 4" I assume you mean the old big 4 that lasted til 2009? We played Spurs first in 2015. Right now I'd say there's a "Big 2" and a "Decent 4" when it comes to the top 6. Ourselves, Arsenal and Chelsea are probably closer to Wolves and Everton than City and Liverpool.

United Hobbit

Not the nicest start , Wolves are a very good team as well, only positive is we get the top 6 out the way by end of March, although given we couldn't beat Cardiff or Huddersfield in our last 2 games this season that's not a whole lot to go on.

I thought we had to do a Europa qualifier in July or have we escaped that somehow?

passing-wind

This ultimately will see if Solskjaer is here by December, if we lose any of our starting fixtures in August you can almost guarantee we will see the exact same collapse that occured towards the end of the season.

The problems this team has are not entirely fitness issues, it's the weak mentality that will undo our season. Solskjaer will need to find a solution for this problem.

Ban

Not the nicest start , Wolves are a very good team as well, only positive is we get the top 6 out the way by end of March, although given we couldn't beat Cardiff or Huddersfield in our last 2 games this season that's not a whole lot to go on.

I thought we had to do a Europa qualifier in July or have we escaped that somehow?
I think we're going directly into group stages.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Shows how far we have fallen when people are saying “tough start” when playing at home to Chelsea, who will have no Hazard and a new manager, then Wolves Palace and Southampton. :lol:

0le

Chelsea and Wolves are first two games. Feck off.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I may be wrong but think this is the first time ever that the reigning champions have not be televised on opening day (unless BT takes them). As for our fixtures: no surprise we are on the telly on the Sunday and I fully expect the Wolves game to be shown too (maybe the Soton one too given they often pick this fixture). We might even still be in the title race come September but not holding my breath!

Zlatattack

Don't care who we play - expect us to win. That's what this club has been like for 30 years.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
Chelsea will be pleased to get one of their tougher games out of the way early in the season. Hazard out Pulisic in.

That's about all you can say at this point.

Hughie77

Lumparlard maybe in the seat at the Bridge, should be a interesting game, I think we will win it, good start forcast for me?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
City have a lovely run In after their April match against Liverpool.

My money is on them

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I may be wrong but think this is the first time ever that the reigning champions have not be televised on opening day (unless BT takes them). As for our fixtures: no surprise we are on the telly on the Sunday and I fully expect the Wolves game to be shown too (maybe the Soton one too given they often pick this fixture). We might even still be in the title race come September but not holding my breath!
We're playing West Ham on Saturday dinnertime

Kag

Imagine being a knobber about a set of fixtures, eh?

It’s almost as if we need to play all 19 teams on two occasions over the course of ten months.

Amir

Why are the TV matches announced so late this season? I have a friend who wants to go to several games in November and the PL still haven't announced the schedule past October (the Premier League website claimed it be announced 'around' September 16... It's now September 19). I don't think it was as late in previous seasons.