Premier League fixtures April 1st - 5th

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
As injury prone as he is and as much as he's declined as a player ( huge loss of pace/agility) he's still a decent option to throw on in the last 10/15. Most players have fatigued by then so it allows him to have a bigger impact. Whereas starting games these days he cant run past anyone.
Fair enough. I just think the injuries have taken their tool. He wouldn't add that much to you.

Liverpool vs Everton lineups

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner: Lucas, Can; Mane, Wijnaldum, Coutinho; Firmino

Robles; Holgate, Williams, Jagielka, Pennington, Baines; Davies, Gana; Barkley, Calvert-Lewin; Lukaku

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
That Everton team looks so weak.

Where is Schneiderlin?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Lucas Can Wijnaldum, that MF got ripped apart by Saints. If Everton press they'll have a lot of joy, this will not be pretty. If can isnt in the 6 he'll be poor again. Should have played Coutinho/Woodburn in the 8.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Lucas Can Wijnaldum, that MF got ripped apart by Saints. If Everton press they'll have a lot of joy, this will not be pretty. If can isnt in the 6 he'll be poor again. Should have played Coutinho/Woodburn in the 8.
Judging by the lineup, Everton will be soaking up the pressure and hit you on counter.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Is this something to do with the Liverpool rent strike of the 70s?
No. Not sure if you are taking the piss but anyway.

Everton played at Anfield but never paid the rent so left . The landlord then formed Liverpool Football Club.

There ya go.

Everton's feck up created their demons and superior rivals. They had the choice to call themselves Liverpool too. They never. They chose to call themselves after a slum . They fecked up. They could have chose the liverbird. They never. They chose a lock up for piss heads as their club badge. They fecked up.

Forever in our shadow .

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Personally I think it's always smart to start one or two academy players who understand the derby that bit more. I think Ferguson would often do it IIRC.

Not sure how many of those new Everton faces are academy though. Calvert Lewis is meant to be alright isn't he?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Judging by the lineup, Everton will be soaking up the pressure and hit you on counter.
Regardless im not confident. Hopefully we stay in it long enough to change it at somepoint. Hopefully Everton are as useless as usual but cant see it under koeman.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Are these injuries lengthy or will Everton have the affected players back the 4th when we play them?

Shuriken

Not sure how many of those new Everton faces are academy though. Calvert Lewis is meant to be alright isn't he?
Uhm… they have Tom Davies, who's as much Everton as one can get. Even his uncle (Alan Whittle) played for Everton in the late '60s to early '70s, bagging a few goals and actually winning the league title with the club.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
Blimey the Liverpool midfield really does lack pace. Gini has been in decent form and Emre has had a couple of good matches lately though.

If Everton are playing three at the back, I'd say that's quite risky as they could be giving Mane and Coutinho freedom out wide. Mind you, I do like how Everton and Koeman are bold enough to use young players in such a hostile fixture. If they win, imagine what it'll do for the confidence Davies et al.

Should be an interesting match.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Uhm… they have Tom Davies, who's as much Everton as one can get. Even his uncle (Alan Whittle) played for Everton in the late '60s to early '70s, bagging a few goals and actually winning the league title with the club.
Yeah I was just unsure of a couple others. Him Baines and Bartley are a few then, and I genuinely think he's alright in midfield. Don't think it's a weak Everton side much. They should be capable of taking the game to Liverpool.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Can't see Everton getting anything here. The starting lineup looks average.

Will be interesting to see Lukaku in a big game, needs to show what he's about here.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I never get the dominos/mascot mayhem adverts we get at pre-kick off and half time.

They're weird AF.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm 99% sure Liverpool will win today. Everton might as well not turn up, they're pathetic vs the dippers.

montpelier

Lucas is going to be so deep it'll be like having Clyne - Emre Bellend Can - Wijnaldum - Milner across the MF is Wot I Reckon.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Everybody shuddap, it's the hymn!

I hate my commentators all going quiet and respectful every fecking time YAWN starts before their games.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Jeez....17th time they've shown Daniel Craig so far.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Am i the only one who turn off the volume during yawn?