Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

Moiraine

It would height of bottling if we don't finish above this Liverpool and Arsenal side.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
As great as attacking football is, what i wouldnt give for a balanced team and a side capable of grinding a result out.

Treble_Winning's balanced analysis on Liverpool

Treble_Winning

Liverpool are truly a pathetic excuse for a football club. What a shambolic defence. At one point they were supposed to be favourites for the title, and now they are getting thoroughly played off the park by Stoke. 40 goals conceded already this season. And some of their fans had the cheek to argue when I pointed out their defensive deficiencies way back in December. Their record in 2017 has got to put them in the bottom half of the league. Absolute joke of a club, complete charlatan of a manager. Never mind, next year will be their year. It would be an utter travesty if we don't finish above them, though I'm absolutely certain we will.

kps88

Liverpool are truly a pathetic excuse for a football club. What a shambolic defence. At one point they were supposed to be favourites for the title, and now they are getting thoroughly played off the park by Stoke. 40 goals conceded already this season. And some of their fans had the cheek to argue when I pointed out their defensive deficiencies way back in December. Their record in 2017 has got to put them in the bottom half of the league. Absolute joke of a club, complete charlatan of a manager. Never mind, next year will be their year. It would be an utter travesty if we don't finish above them, though I'm absolutely certain we will.
Tell us how you really feel...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You're the best.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Top teams play more open football with them and tend to get punished. When we didn't want to play their game, many called Jose the new Hitler.
This is true but there has to be more to it. Stoke are not exactly sitting back all the time in this game.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Why would you say that ffs!

Unless it's some sort of a reverse jynx...
Your post was the jinx. I said they will score, which hopefully will reverse your jinx. Because these things really affect the events on the pitch.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Klopp a charlatan, Pep found out, Conte useless. Jose below them all but genius. You crack me up. Everyone of the top 6 bar maybe Arsenal have very good managers.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Delph.. Nice goal. Guy barely plays but when he does he usually does well.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Klopp a charlatan, Pep found out, Conte useless. Jose below them all but genius. You crack me up. Everyone of the top 6 bar maybe Arsenal have very good managers.
We're playing well but our strikers can't hit a barn door. That doesn't make Jose a bad manager.