Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
How many previous Arsenal players have actually worked with Wenger long term? The answer to that question would give you an insight on the kind of person he is. Arteta, Henry, Viera, Bergkamp, Tony Adams...the list goes on. These are players who without a doubt love Arsenal FC but for some reason they're unable to work WITH the manager who made them into the household names they are. It's no secret he likes things his way ONLY.
Well in that case, good luck to Arsenal fans. If he's going to remain that stubborn, nothing will change.

I do think though, he'd have to have extremely thick skin to stay on after all these fan protests.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The thing that struck me last night was that I always expected that Spurs finishing ahead of Arsenal would be some sort of breakthrough - it'd be one of these final day situations like lansagnegate or last season even and instead of failing at the last hurdle, Spurs would finally make it over and it would represent a big step forward for the club in one cathartic moment.

In reality it appears it's just going to be a whimper a few matches before the end of the season and utterly unremarkable given how the year has gone.

Fracture90

CP playing really will since they brought in Big Sam, Sakho and Milivojević. I'm glad we already played them 2 times.

ObelOitment Fungentula

Supports
Liverpool
The thing that struck me last night was that I always expected that Spurs finishing ahead of Arsenal would be some sort of breakthrough - it'd be one of these final day situations like lansagnegate or last season even and instead of failing at the last hurdle, Spurs would finally make it over and it would represent a big step forward for the club in one cathartic moment.

In reality it appears it's just going to be a whimper a few matches before the end of the season and utterly unremarkable given how the year has gone.
There's every chance it could happen at the end of this month, at White Hart Lane. That'd be big enough for me.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The funny thing is that if United beat City we could be back in the race for the top 4. Not gonna happen though.