Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
You do realise winning the EFL cup has already cursed us with Europa league next year
Yep you're correct. Might be wrong here but think even finishing 6th without the EFL Cup would mean qualifying for the EL given that one of Arsenal, City, Spurs and Chelsea would win the FA Cup and will most likely have qualified for Europe.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Did Arsenal really play that bad, or has Palace just been brilliant?

Traub

You originally said:

Why so specific about us finishing behind Arsenal if your point was that we'd both be in the EL. Seems pretty clear you thought we'd drop out.
Sorry I left out 'also' or 'as well'. Regardless of whether or not we're in the competition though, as I've subsequently pointed out, it is still in our benefit for them to also be in Europa.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Why? They're not entitled to be there and they consistently aren't progressing in the competition. A season away from it should give them some perspective.
Think it's more that we are all just used to Arsenal being knocked out of the round of 16 year in year out.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Thanks guys for the answers.

I'm really surprised. Arsenal are usually so strong towards the end of the season and especially when 4th is in danger.

I wonder if the players have downed tools..