Premier League fixtures - April 8th-10th

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What the feck are they doing! Boot it out, you morons!

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Zaha and townsend ffs nutmegging and showing off in arsenal's penalty box!!

Traub

We'd still be in it though, so I don't see how we'd benefit? The only way it turns out well for us is to qualify for the champions league.
You do realise winning the EFL cup has already cursed us with Europa league next year
Don't think he has.
Yes, I have. The point I'm making is it will be easier for us to get top 4 next year if Arsenal are also in the Europa league. If Arsenal are the only top six team to not play in Europe next year, they'll have a clear advantage - look at Chelsea and Liverpool this season for proof.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh Arsene's face.. I think he will resign

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
To be fair, Palace have been brilliant tonight. I wouldn't be confident if we went there right now either. And let's not forget they bet Chelsea last week, too.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Yes, I have. The point I'm making is it will be easier for us to get top 4 next year if Arsenal are also in the Europa league. If Arsenal are the only top six team to not play in Europe next year, they'll have a clear advantage - look at Chelsea and Liverpool this season for proof.
You originally said:

If we don't make top 4, i would prefer Arsenal to finish fifth and us sixth. That way they'd have Europa league distraction next year.
Why so specific about us finishing behind Arsenal if your point was that we'd both be in the EL. Seems pretty clear you thought we'd drop out.