Premier League Game Week 17

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
How does a professional footballer do that from there?

Liverpool have incredible luck with opposition missing sitters

Walters_19_MuFc

Two clear cut chances by Watford and not one ended up in the back of the net. Kind of luck you need if you're going to be champions, I suppose.

always_hoping

Liverpool goal from their first shot on target. How many times have they done that now this season alone?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Absolute state of Watford. Getting chances and look at the execution! Abysmal!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sarr explaining how and why Watford are dead last there :lol:

tob

Wasn’t it a handball on Gomez that lead to Watford’s corner kick before the goal? I wasn’t focused enough when watching the replay so I might be wrong.

United Hobbit

Are Watford actually trying to not score seemed easier to score both those than miss

rollingstoned1

How the hell can you miss chances like these ? Considering some want doucoure I can't imagine the reaction to him missing chances like these for us.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Deulofeu is schooling TAA. Going past him with ease. Watford just needs to feed him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Two clear cut chances by Watford and not one ended up in the back of the net. Kind of luck you need if you're going to be champions, I suppose.
It's watford, not luck. Missing sitters is what they do

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
A team with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum are going to win the league.. let that sink in. I'd not take any of them in our side. I'm not even saying they are shit, they clearly aren't shit, but they're nowhere near the kinds of elite midfielders you'd expect at a title winning side.

Compare it to Beckham, Scholes, Keane and Giggs.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
How the hell can you miss chances like these ? Considering some want doucoure I can't imagine the reaction to him missing chances like these for us.
Whomever wants Doucoure really needs to watch this game... we definitely don't need him.

Hoof the ball

Has there been one instance this season where one team has had two clear chances, and not only not scored, but mis-kicked it entirely (or not even at all) back-to-back?

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
People getting bitter because the bottom team missed a couple of sitters even though they scored 9 goals in 16 games...right. Its obvious Liverpool are sparing themselves today.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Makes me laugh when you see people saying 'elite level player' about Premier League players as if they're on an almost unachievable plane of quality, yet they can be like this :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This game proves it.

Liverpool are destined to win. On a good day they should be 2-3 goals down.