Premier League Game Week 17

MrVolley

Liverpool a ruthless machine even with their second string ie Milner Gomez and Shaqiri.

They've been doing this for about 70 league games now.

The mark of champions is always scoring more than whatever the opposition scores. Had Watford scored 2, this lot would score 3

We used to be like that once :(

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
A team with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum are going to win the league.. let that sink in. I'd not take any of them in our side. I'm not even saying they are shit, they clearly aren't shit, but they're nowhere near the kinds of elite midfielders you'd expect at a title winning side.

Compare it to Beckham, Scholes, Keane and Giggs.
Milner's already won the league as part of the team at City. Wijnaldum is a very good midfielder, rarely has a poor game. Henderson is nothing great but he's a reliable performer and better than people give him credit for. You've also neglected to mention Fabinho who is a world class CDM.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Makes me laugh when you see people saying 'elite level player' about Premier League players as if they're on an almost unachievable plane of quality, yet they can be like this :lol:
Shows the importance of the mental side. Torres used to be an elite level player even among the cream of footballers, until he was making mind boggling misses that can't all be pinned on his injuries...

TJ2318H

Supports
Liverpool
This is getting ridiculous now.

NFL does it right, CLEAR and OBVIOUS error.

Member 119614

oh it's disallowed? I put the tv off right when the ball went in. Not putting it back on though!

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
A team with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum are going to win the league.. let that sink in. I'd not take any of them in our side. I'm not even saying they are shit, they clearly aren't shit, but they're nowhere near the kinds of elite midfielders you'd expect at a title winning side.

Compare it to Beckham, Scholes, Keane and Giggs.
Last time we won the league we didn't have a midfield. We had a 32 year old Carrick and a 40 year old Giggs with Kagawa and Cleverley starting half our games yet playing the 2nd and 3rd most minutes in midfield.

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
Watford are unlucky not to be winning, to be losing is ridiculous with the chances they've pissed away.
Its not luck that their strikers are sh*t and can't hit a ball properly or finish a chance. That is why they are last.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Quite incredible Liverpool are still winning this.

Giggsyking

WTF are Watford doing in front of Looserpools goal, ffs they could've scored 5 goals.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Aren't they supposedly looking into changing the offside rule, so there is daylight and therefore giving a margin for error?

always_hoping

How many more golden opportunities are Watford going to waste. Over an hour played now and Liverpool at home to the bottom table club and just 1 shot on target.