Premier League game week 5

Chelsea midfield is getting bypassed. I thought this happened with only us?

This has got "lads, it's spurs" written all over it

Am thinking the opposite, they look a threat today.

We need someone to beat Chelsea, as they got through Anfield with 10men without one, and this is often one of their tough games.

Bit brave from Nuno to go with just Hojberg as his only DM. Think it will backfire eventually

City are idiots for not paying the money for Kane, so good

Good diagonal balls opening up Chelsea.

Also they are too eager to win the ball and getting turned over.. need to calm down

This is a high quality game so far. Spurs tactics have been effective but Chelsea still have the quality to get the ball into advanced areas. Either team could score. If it’s 0-0 on the hour I fancy Chelsea to win it by the end.

Mount’s headless chicken type of performance continues. He needs a big moment to get his confidence back.

Havertz has been quite poor too. We can’t afford to have both Havertz and Mount playing poorly as Lukaku needs Support.

Werner and Ziyech will likely be getting more minutes than they would have expected today if this keeps up.

It’s good to see Chelsea meeting up with this matchs gimmick by recycling Kepa as their goalie for the day.

What's happened here? I've had eye exams at the opticians shorter than this.

My guess would be a contact lens has folded up and got lost under his eyelid. Can be a bastard to fish them out.

Spurs playing well that half but never really looked dangerous where it matters. Lo Celso is either having a poor half or he's a bit too vanilla.

Spurs may regret not scoring when they were ahead

Chelsea though are so hard to score against with their back 5, 2 DM's plus Mount running around. they'll inevitably score themselves in the 2nd half when everyone is falling asleep as well :angel:

That Lo Celso guy stood out like a sore thumb. Still remember some Spurs fan here said he's better than Bruno.