Premier League Game week 6

LARulz

As a player I would hate to concede 10
These players don't seem that bothered for Watford
I think Delefeu (however you spell it) seemed to care, at least selfishly. He wanted to score or do something to at least say he is better than the rest it seemed

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not the result Liverpool would be wanting this weekend before they play Chelsea and after they just lost.

Sylar

City really should have taken the record today
Missed quite a few easy chances

Reckon sterling would have got them the record

Sylar

This city team is nothing on the United team
Couldn't even score 9
For shame

cyberman

Agreed, everyone banging on about thier billions. We have spent and spent and only have a Europa League and FA Cup to show for it.
Only one side can win the league though. It's not like we can match them, even if they have spent a third more and are a million times better run

El Zoido

City really should have taken the record today
Missed quite a few easy chances

Reckon sterling would have got them the record
They’ll get it eventually. Could even see it happening this season still.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
They will never beat our record... they will never beat it...

gibers

But..but...Pep won't walk the EPL like he did LOLiga. The prem has teams that fight from minute 1. You will never see cricket scorelines like you did in those farmers leagues...

Sylar

They’ll get it eventually. Could even see it happening this season still.
I'll be surprised
Today was the perfect storm of hitting back after a defeat, at home Vs the bottom team and an early blitz seeing the opposition totally deflated and not even bothering to stop further embarrassment

Sylar

But..but...Pep won't walk the EPL like he did LOLiga. The prem has teams that fight from minute 1. You will never see cricket scorelines like you did in those farmers leagues...
I mean he did just lose to norwich last week who had 8 players out meaning they were 5 points behind top spot

Sylar

Watford need to sack their manager and bring in Marco Silva

AJ10

Arsenal must be wondering how these lot dicked them last game. :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Only one side can win the league though. It's not like we can match them, even if they have spent a third more and are a million times better run
That is down to bad decision making by our club, which started when SAF left, maybe even before. We were all about winning, the priorities changed to all about making money.

gibers

I mean he did just lose to norwich last week who had 8 players out meaning they were 5 points behind top spot
Pep got 100 points in the league and scored the most goals. He has obliterated the Prem and both him and Klopp are making the EPl even worse than laliga during Peps time there.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
That is down to bad decision making by our club, which started when SAF left, maybe even before. We were all about winning, the priorities changed to all about making money.
You have to start challenging/winning again to continue to bring in more money though.