Premier League Game week 6

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was there a handball appeal late on?
Was similar to your one in PSG game. Never going to get it in the prem and tbh useless way we just gifted the game to Arsenal in last twenty minutes I'm not bothered.

Dean Smith must really learn from this, his in game management was abysmal today.

Denis79

Did I say that? However more likely than not we would have performed a whole lot better today with them in the team and Rashford shifted out wide.
Agree with you but even with them we're far off from where we want to be. If we need our absolute best team to maybe beat West Ham, we're in for a ride this season.

AFC NimbleThumb

They are better sides than us. Simple. It will show as the season goes on.
I was saying the same in pre-season but being ‘realistic’ about this team gets you hounded.

The fact they are substantially better than us & are themselves a very flawed unit is unforgivable.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
If only Dembele had scored that chance in the dying embers you might have went on to win the CL. Your team seem to have handled it well though, they have barely mentioned it since. ;)
You would have still won in ET. ;)

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Thought we played well today and a draw would have been the right result but we just weren't clinical enough. I'm quite pissed off that Oliver didn't add any of their timewasting onto the 4 minutes, in fact Oliver actually spent over 2 minutes warning their players for timewasting. Then in the 4 minutes added time (which should have been at least 6) there was 1 minute of actual football played because of...yep, timewasting.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Don't worry VAR will kill us and our luck when they introduce it next season. :lol::angel:
So lucky Var is killing other teams but not Liverpool. :nono:

Come on give them the PL at last poor chaps.:wenger:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Was similar to your one in PSG game. Never going to get it in the prem and tbh useless way we just gifted the game to Arsenal in last twenty minutes I'm not bothered.

Dean Smith must really learn from this, his in game management was abysmal today.
Just seen on MOTD2 (trying hard not to hammer the Villa defending too much before the wife throws something at me, but poor? Second one, wtf is Mings doing?)

The handball. It's a penalty.... he leans into it and leaves his arm dangling. Poor decision.

I don't know if refs/VAR are bothered about looking like they're making mistakes and having to correct too much. Tough, look at rugby and cricket... right end decision nearly always made and officials in those sports aren't hammered.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah it looked more clear than the fuzzy stream I was watching! Decent distance and leans towards ball.

I was still so angry about our collapse I'm not hugely bothered though. Does show though VAR still not being used properly if cms offsides being called and clear penalties still not being given after second views.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It's hard to believe you actually have OGS as manager. I mean, on paper there are not many teams in the league with a worse manager. Hopefully he stays a long time.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's hard to believe you actually have OGS as manager. I mean, on paper there are not many teams in the league with a worse manager. Hopefully he stays a long time.
He wont. He'll stay till the end of this season which will feel like a long time for us of course.