g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League games (and Salford Airshow '14), 29th, 30th & 31st March

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Here's the problem. Here's a factoid from the BBC: 'Sunderland's 11 players have 9 goals and 6 assist - Adam Johnson ALONE has 7 goals and 5 assist'.

Adam Johnson "isn't in Poyet's plans". I dont care how inconstant he is. He's better than what they've got. He should be starting in a game like this.
Poyet is being too clever for his own good.

Getsme

Sunderland will have 1 game in hand on West Brom who are 4 pts clear. The remaining fixtures are

Spurs (a)
Everton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Cardiff (h)
Man Utd (a)
Swansea (h)

They also have Manchester City to play, I think away, that is there game in hand. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Good, hope they go down.

FujiVice

Johnson's scored a cracking goal there. Imagine that? Maybe he should have actually started.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Sunderland will have 1 game in hand on West Brom who are 4 pts clear. The remaining fixtures are

Spurs (a)
Everton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Cardiff (h)
Man Utd (a)
Swansea (h)

They also have Manchester City to play, I think away, that is there game in hand. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Bar United away and Swansea at home, all tough games ;)

Snipers Breath

Johnson's quality, when i saw him at Boro i was convinced he was destined to be the best English winger of the next ten years.

DomesticTadpole

Are West Ham fans going to whinge even if they get another win. I actually heard someone text Talksport and said they should give Tony Pulis his bonus and then get someone in who plays better football. You had one and look where that got you. You have to love football fans and Sunderland lose. Yaaaay!

Chabon

:lol::lol: It's our last home game, so I hope we can at least put a performance on for the long suffering fans.
Nah, the Hull match has been moved to after it. That'll be the 'everyone who is leaving 11' match, one imagines. It's unlikely because of how the fixtures fall, but I'd love it if we got to relegate these cnuts.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Nice one Fat Sam! Carroll and Nolan still hate scumderland.

DomesticTadpole

Nah, the Hull match has been moved to after it. That'll be the 'everyone who is leaving 11' match, one imagines. It's unlikely because of how the fixtures fall, but I'd love it if we got to relegate these cnuts.
I forgot about Hull and the Cup SF. Brucie will let them have a good send off.

DomesticTadpole

I always say I won't watch City, but I will be watching them Saturday dinnertime. They have to win, I like Southampton, but City have to win.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Newcastle fan?

Speaking of which, what happened to Sewelly? I remember him from my lurking days.
No, Leeds fan. My hatred of the inbreds goes much deeper than the fact I live in Newcastle. All the way back to 1973 in fact.

Not sure what happened to Sewelly.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
Hilarious display from Sunderland.

It's really just a simple case of a side too awful to stay up. Sad, but bye-bye.
I dunno, there's 4 teams who are "too awful to stay up" this year, and one of them is going to manage it. Norwich delve close to that line too though seem to pull it back with consistently good home form.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Oh look, it's Carragher pointing out that Nev is the England coach. He's never mentioned that...