Premier League games (and Salford Airshow '14), 29th, 30th & 31st March

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If they want to have Mignolet, Johnson, Allen and bloody Flanagan as their legends, then let them
Indeed, it's their players after all, who am I to tell them who should be their legends and not
Spoiled.

Obviously not everyone in the side will be legends for a title win, but some will for that and what else they've done.
Spoiled by what exactly :lol: ? The only player whose the status will really change for that consideration is Suarez for me. Gerrard has been there a long time.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Lorris had made some great saves to keep spurs from a record breaking drubbing.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
They're going to break our 103 goals record as well arent they? They have 6 games to score 16 goals.

wr8_utd

:'(
That title race was against a Ferguson and Ronaldo side. Completely different beast to these city or Chelsea sides.

Plus this Liverpool side have it all in their own hands.
This City are a very good side too and have Aguero coming back and 5 very winnable games at home.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
There is no way Townsend can go to the World Cup, he's a completely ineffectual player at the moment... and by at the moment, I mean for the last few months... and considering he's spent longer being rubbish then he has being good (which was what? 3 weeks?)... I imagine this is a reflection of his true performance levels.

NK86

They're going to break our 103 goals record as well arent they? They have 6 games to score 16 goals.
There you are. What's with all the empty promises you made before our City match?
"Take care of City and we will take care of Liverpool not winning the league." Thank God we ensured the contingency plan was in place by promptly getting rolled over by City.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Victor Moses, Liverpool legend :lol:
Moses I am sure will ride high on the wave of collective confidence and joyous football to trot about a bit and deliver another nonentity of a performance.

Laziest most disinterested loanee ever.

Nickosaur

I feel so much better about United's situation watching Spurs. They are utter toss.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Well, the good news according to MCFC and LFC over the past few years is that there's clearly an FA conspiracy against those two clubs. So Chelsea are nailed on. Phew.

Thisistheone

City have pretty much smashed everyone at home this season, bar Chelsea. They're still a formidable outfit, not some chumps.
Chelsea have over performed due to Mourinho.
This City are a very good side too and have Aguero coming back and 5 very winnable games at home.
Not saying City are poor. But if you're Liverpool who would you rather go up against in a title run in? Our side of 2009 with a spine of VDS, prime Rio and Vidic, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, tevez, Ronaldo managed by Fergie or this City side with things in your own hands.

I hope to feck they don't win it but it's looking a real possibility now.

NK86

If Arsenal hired Martinez and he won them the CL in his 2nd season I'm guessing they'd be the same.
I am sure you are all excited. But think of it logically. IF you win it this season and then again don't win it for a long time, will you be considering these players as legends? And this is not the CL we are talking about. What you achieved in 2005 will remain a bigger feat for me than this.

wr8_utd

:'(
A Sunderland team fighting relegation?

Actually its only 3 goals between us and City atm
If it was at the Stadium of Light, I'd expect City to lose but it's at home and City are very good there and Aguero would be back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am sure you are all excited. But think of it logically. IF you win it this season and then again don't win it for a long time, will you be considering these players as legends? And this is not the CL we are talking about. What you achieved in 2005 will remain a bigger feat for me than this.
They certainly need to win it this year, before City and Chelsea really smash the transfer market.

NK86

They certainly need to win it this year, before City and Chelsea really smash the transfer market.
Well, from the way things are shaping up. They will be winning the league. I can't believe I am going to be rooting for City to win their remaining matches.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Sherwood does exactly what I oft accuse Moyes of doing. He just picks a team and tells them to go play football. There doesn't seem to be any gameplan, tactics or consideration of the opposition involved at all.