Premier League Gameweek 1 (9th, 10th, 11th August)

slored1

Eriksen runs the game almost by himself. A real shame we couldn't get him.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Great atmosphere now that they have equalized. Top acoustics. Eriksen made a big difference.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I question Heaton’s recovery there. He’s forgotten how close he was to his post. Had he stepped back to the centre he’d have covered that easy.

Needham

Eriksen doing a Scholes in tempo controlling this fecking baby now. It's real. I'm watching it.

Fer

N'Domebele is going to end up being the new Yaya Toure. He is a really good engine in the midfield.

SamVimes

Villa need to see out the next few minutes. They dropped deeper and deeper as the half progressed. Need to push up.

Affirmation

Tanguy Ndombele is class, it's his first game in English football and taking that and his abilities into account I think he has been brilliant. I do see him more as a defensive player with offensive capabilities which is why I think he would of been a brilliant signing for us.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villa need to see out the next few minutes. They dropped deeper and deeper as the half progressed. Need to push up.
Is it any different to Man. United practically playing in the 18 yard box at Wembley v Spurs last season in the second half.

It's just very tough for any side to get long spells of possession away to a top 6 team. Just need to block everything in the box and break on the counter attack, we did that well first half. Now tired badly.

Heaton will certainly earn his weekly wage in the last ten minutes.