Premier League Gameweek 1 (9th, 10th, 11th August)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Get fecking Sissoko off. He can't pass or shoot and his touch is a disaster.

Had a good season but at the end of the day he's such a technically limited footballer, get him out of our midfield ASAP.

Needham

Had a good season but at the end of the day he's such a technically limited footballer, get him out of our midfield ASAP.
You put the ick in fickle.

mu4c_20le

Just tuned in, how has ndombele been playing?
Boundless energy, questionable decision making. A couple of decent passes stand out but mostly because Sissoko has been shite and no one else creating.

RedDevilRoshi

Ndombele hasn’t looked any better tbf.

Even in the pre-season game in Asia against us, he looked nothing short of average.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I think you're doing fine. For all their possession, Spurs aren't creating chances.

Been really impressed with Villa today, I think they're gonna be a handful for anyone this year despite how this game ends. Grealish especially.
Well many games I've watched a Man. United game when it's NID you're going to win. Quick glance on here and it's meltdown when you concede a free kick 50 yards from goal.

So like that for me atm. 1 goal leads are always fragile if you're in control or not. This ref is awful though which isn't helping.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It was like the ref tried to turn his back on that cynical foul on Grealish there. What an absolute moron.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
What the feck is the referee looking at?! Just looking around as play is ongoing!

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Ndombele hasn’t looked any better tbf.

Even in the pre-season game in Asia against us, he looked nothing short of average.
Yes. Yes he fecking has.

Sissoko has shot it out for a throw in and played 3-4 just terrible passes.

Ndombele has had a mixed game but that clipped ball to Kane in the first half was lovely, and he's had a couple of nice moments.

Stadjer

Yes. Yes he fecking has.

Sissoko has shot it out for a throw in and played 3-4 just terrible passes.

Ndombele has had a mixed game but that clipped ball to Kane in the first half was lovely, and he's had a couple of nice moments.
Hahaha that shot that became a throw in was hilarious :lol:

Nico87

Refs a bit like when the WWF/WWE used to have a special guest referee who used to hate one of the wrestlers turn his back when someone was chewing in a villainous and over exaggerated manner to antagonise the crowd.

Ace of Spades

Well many games I've watched a Man. United game when it's NID you're going to win. Quick glance on here and it's meltdown when you concede a free kick 50 yards from goal.

So like that for me atm. 1 goal leads are always fragile if you're in control or not. This ref is awful though which isn't helping.
The ref is horrible.

Needham

Lamela's shoulder hangs left as if he weighs more on that side of his body. So obvious for a supposed tricky player.

marktan

Heatons a good keeper. We have quite a few ex United players around the league.. just a shame we get about 50p from selling them.