g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 1 (9th, 10th, 11th August)

Classical Mechanic

He's been one of our best players and that little clipped ball through to Kane was a delight.
It was OK, apart from that his game has been very basic. Few dodgy dance moves don't cut it for me. A guy with 35 touches and one chance created being your best player highlights just how insipid you have been. That said, I said I have been underwhelmed by the abilities I have seen from him so far rather than him being crap.

AJ10

Limited how? He created Spurs best chance with the kind of pass we usually see from the likes of Pogba or Eriksen. He's fast, he always wants the ball, rarely loses it, moves it well and moves well off of if

The problem is spurs are playing him next to a mediocre version of himself and slightly different mediocre version of himself...
:lol:

fps

Ndombele's fine, it's not an individual thing, it's the movement of the team. Eriksen would normally be the one to provoke the kind of movement that adds cutting edge, with his passing.

SATA

It was OK, apart from that his game has been very basic. Few dodgy dance moves don't cut it for me. A guy with 35 touches and one chance created being your best player highlights just how insipid you have been. That said, I said I have been underwhelmed by the abilities I have seen from him so far rather than him being crap.
It’s only his first 45 minutes in English top flight football. Calm down a little mate and judge him after 25 games. He has been good imo

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That's down to the type of player he is. He's not Pogba, he's not going to unlock defences, get into the box or score screamers. He's between-the-boxes type of midfield engine, the kind who provides a platform for more specialized players to do their job. A jack of all trades master of none. Except he's very good at everything

Classical Mechanic

Limited how? He created Spurs best chance with the kind of pass we usually see from the likes of Pogba or Eriksen. He's fast, he always wants the ball, rarely loses it, moves it well and moves well off of if

The problem is spurs are playing him next to a mediocre version of himself and slightly different mediocre version of himself...
He's had the 7th highest amount of touches in Spurs team and the 8th highest pass completion. How can you judge him on not losing the ball when Villa are sat in not even putting challenges in?

AlwaysRed66

Westley has a balancing problem which means he justs falls down. As do many of the other Villa players. Either that or they are a bunch of cheats.

the hea

Villa has been a positive surprise, with that many new faces I wasn't expecting this from them. Graelish and McGinn looks really good in midfield.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm only in here to escape the VAR ecumenical council.

fps

Good to see this forum putting in its verdicts on Ndombele as a player after 45 minutes of PL football. That's plenty of time to judge him.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villa has been a positive surprise, with that many new faces I wasn't expecting this from them. Graelish and McGinn looks really good in midfield.
Actually only got four new signings starting, Trez, Wesley, Heaton and Engles. Full backs and central midfield same as it was last year.

Spurs started this half very strongly, as good as Heaton is would've liked to loan De Gea from that January game for this half!

el3mel

Actually only got four new signings starting, Trez, Wesley, Heaton and Engles. Full backs and central midfield same as it was last year.

Spurs started this half very strongly, as good as Heaton is would've liked to loan De Gea from that January game for this half!
How is Trezeguet doing ?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's had the 7th highest amount of touches in Spurs team and the 8th highest pass completion. How can you judge him on not losing the ball when Villa are sat in not even putting challenges in?
He's also the one trying the most difficult passes and moves with the ball. But again, he's not Eriksen. He's never going to win a game by himself. He's the one who can allow a player with the skillset to win a game by himself do it

AJ10

Did Grealish take inspiration from a dog for that hair cut.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Sissoko:houllier: What was he trying to do:confused:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Spurs will win this eventually but I’ve been impressed with villa.

Their wide forwards and midfield look decent. Not sure about Wesley yet but he’s not had much to go with.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Good to see this forum putting in its verdicts on Ndombele as a player after 45 minutes of PL football. That's plenty of time to judge him.
The league's already over, don't you know??

Come on the Villa, hang on in there!

el3mel