Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

Henandez14

Supports
World peace
Our inability to bring out the ball or make progress into the final third is clearly not a quality issue. These championship players are doing it so easily

Hoof the ball

Watching Leeds is interesting because the way the players transition from defence to attack, the patterns, the overloads and the pressing, it's very reminiscent of City under Pep (which makes sense being Bielsa), but with a fraction of the overall quality and ability. Still, it's good to watch, even if the defensive transitions are very poor.

Bearing in mind one isn't even playing this week - he is actually a slouch this week :lol:

Last season Salah was 0.5m more than Mane, but at equal value you gots to go with the pen taker, especially when he's a home hero!
I swear you guys make me sick, i was begging for help in the fantasy team thread for ages, no propper suggestions, now my team is picked everyone has advice to give. I hate it here. :lol: :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I swear you guys make me sick, i was begging for help in the fantasy team thread for ages, no propper suggestions, now my team is picked everyone has advice to give. I hate it here. :lol: :lol:
Well, people need to get a head start.

Woodzy

I keep telling myself that Liverpool wont stand a chance against the proper teams based on this, and then I realise I literally told myself that every game last season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
easy in hindsight innit :angel:

But Salah at home to a promoted team surely didn't need hindsight :p

King Eric 7

Wouldn't be surprised to see more Liverpool goals. Leeds will give a good account of themselves but they're going to leak goals playing like this.

BigBebe

The only thing worse than a commentators Liverpool love in and that is a commentators Leeds/Bielsa love in.

Can't bear it anymore.

SinNombre

Liverpool at home : 46% possession

I'm glad we are not playing Leeds first up otherwise our fanbase would be melting down, not that they aren't already.

Deery

Dreary
M. Salah is going to be a problem again this season, class player

King Eric 7

I wondered why there weren't many scousers in this thread this evening and then remembered that most of them got culled :)