Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How much time did he have to set himself up for that one? Tht's pretty bad defending.
Yeah, that was surprising. I expected Sheffield to transition back better, but they got badly caught out. Mind you, Podence worked that quite well despite being given so much space to settle on the ball.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
And that is why Lundstram won’t get his shiny new contract

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Going to be a tough season for SU, they haven't strengthened well enough.

Deery

Dreary
Put on an 8-fold the other day cashed at £25, would be looking at £1500 now if Chelsea win.. feck my life!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bit worrying for Sheffield United but it's not like Wolves are a bad side.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Only the first game calm down. Have you signed anyone other than a goalkeeper that will go straight into your starting XI?
I’m joking, just seen people jumping the gun already. Berge would start if fit which is a big miss. We’ve not signed anyone else for the XI.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
We played like this after the restart and eventually got running again against the likes of Chelsea and Spurs but then played like this again so won’t get carried away it’s early days

Shiva87

Wolves seem to be moving the ball very well. New season bounce clearly showing in their play. Could be a handful again this season.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Could have waited a while longer on transfers, and gone for Martinez?
We didn’t actually pay that much for Ramsdale either which was also a factor. Martinez good keeper, not the age profile we have been looking at this summer though and will likely have been offered better wages elsewhere.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
There’s no shortage of GKs and he doesn’t have to be English, you could have got that Arsenal GK.
Who’s decent and available? I can understand saying we have downgraded but we didn’t get it wrong imo